2 1/3 cup spelt flour
2 cups shredded carrots
1 1/2 cups mashed bananas
1 cup applesauce
1/3 cup canola oil
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons molasses
1/3 cup raisins
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Spray with oil or line muffin tins with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix spelt flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt, raisins, and pumpkin seeds, and stir well.
- In a smaller bowl, add mashed bananas, shredded carrots, applesauce, canola oil, honey, and molasses.
- Slowly stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tins, about 3/4 full to the top.
- Place in oven and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
Photo credit: Tanacha/Bigstock