Get the kids in on the fun, because these scrumptious, dairy-free, gluten-free chocolate chip cookies are super easy to make. And please let us know in the comment section below how they turn out for you!
Easy Bake Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Makes 24 cookies
2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup grapeseed oil
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup agave nectar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine dry ingredients – flour, chocolate chips, sea salt, and baking soda – in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Combine well until dough forms.
- Using a large spoon, scoop out dough and roll into half-inch in diameter balls. Lightly press dough balls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet with bottom side of spoon or a fork.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.