Thank you to Mothering member southernstormy for contributing this recipe. Find more recipes here.
This recipe is gluten free and primal.
- 1 head of Caulfilower
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 lb of cheddar cheese
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp seasoning salt
- Brown ground beef, drain, mix in tomato sauce and spices. Place in a square casserole dish
- Cut cauliflower head into small pieces (1 in or so). Boil until tender
- Mash Cauliflower by using a potato masher or putting into blender
- Place mashed Cauliflower on top of ground beef.
- Shred Cheddar Cheese and sprinkle on top of mashed cauliflower (to your liking — I like a thick cheesy layer, you may not).
- Put in oven at 350 until Cheese is melted.
- Cut into squares and serve warm. Serves 6