Are you a mom blogger? Do you have a passion for a topic and want to share it?
Mothering is looking to take on more weekly bloggers who want to write about their passions and help parents find the information they need. We are particularly interested in bloggers who want to write about natural/eco family living topics, but are open to new and unique suggestions that will be a good fit for our readers.
Blogging positions are unpaid, but you will receive unparalleled exposure to our large community and the option of promoting your current blog or other project within your blog posts. Bloggers who can commit to a weekly blog post are preferred.
To apply please contact the Content Manager, Melanie Mayo-Laakso, at email@example.com. Please write “Mothering Blogger Application” in the subject line of your email. Include a short bio, links to your writing online (if appropriate), and/or a writing sample of less than 300 words.
We will only be able to respond if we have an interest in your application and, depending on the number of requests we receive, it may take us a number of weeks to get back to you.
Below is a list of some of the topics we have interest in. Please feel free to suggest yourself for one of the subjects listed or submit another topic idea. Bloggers can and do cover many topics.
- Healthy Recipes/Frugal Recipes/Meal Planning
- Green Living Tips and Ideas
- Frugal Living/Minimalist Living/Saving Money
- Gay/Lesbian Parenting
- Family Travel
- Stay-at-Home Motherhood
- Work-at-Home Motherhood/Working Outside the Home
- Being a Natural Single Mom
- Being a Natural Teen/Young Mom
- Mothering Across Cultures
- Family Planning
- Being Pregnant/Natural Pregnancy/Birth
- Cloth Diapering
- Natural Health
- Raising Teens
- Crafts/Tips for Entertaining Young Kids
- Natural Baby/Kids
- Homebirth/Midwifery/Preparing for Birth
- Natural Hospital Birth
- News for Natural Parents
- Personal Stories and Reflections