1. LOVE LOVE LOVE Soulpancake.com, “A place to debate, wrestle with, and explore creativity AND spirituality.” Started by actor Rainne Wilson (The Office, Six Feet Under), Soulpancake takes a bite out of life’s big questions, like, “Is love at first site total B.S.?” “What experience would you be willing to risk everything for?” “Why do we spend so much time talking about other people?” I LOVE IT. Dear cool dudes at Soulpancake…I’m sending you white hot kisses. xoxoxo
2. 5 People Who Broke the Rules of Social Media and Succeeded: not only great internet-preneuring lessons, but great life lessons about risk and authenticity. ‘Cause being real can be risky business.
3. Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth – just got another copy for a newly prego friend. In the words of Christian Northrup, “This information can change the world.”
4. This delightful CBC interview with Robert Moss, author of The Secret History of Dreaming. It’s really inspired me to look at ALL my dreams more mindfully – night dreams and day dreams, what Moss calls the “imaginal” realm that belongs to the province of true imagination. We need only to become conscious of it’s existence to travel there.
5. That, after so many years, I’m finally getting the wisdom of this: one…step…at a time. It goes hand in hand with true presence and I’m amazed at how much more momentum ‘one step at a time’ is generating in my life.
What are you learning and loving? I’d truly love to know…
About Danielle LaPorte
Danielle LaPorte is the author of the book The Fire Starter Sessions: A Soulful + Practical Guide for Creating Success on Your Own Terms (from Random House/Crown). An inspirational speaker, former think tank exec and business strategist, she is the creator of the online program The Spark Kit: A Digital Experience for Entrepreneurs and co-author of Your Big Beautiful Book Plan. Over a million visitors have gone for her straight-up advice on DanielleLaPorte.com, a site that has been deemed “the best place on-line for kick-ass spirituality.”