It’s a whole lot of goodness wrapped up in a tortilla! We’re pleased to present the easiest burrito recipe you’ll ever make. And feel free to swap out the whole wheat tortillas with the gluten free variety.
1 lb ground beef or turkey
1 can refried pinto beans
½ pound grated cheese
Green Chile Sauce
- Fry ground beef or turkey in skillet. Drain grease. Add refried pinto beans to ground beef mixture. Let simmer for 2 minutes.
- On a flour tortilla place a good amount of ground beef/bean mixture, sprinkle with cheese, roll and place on baking sheet. Repeat until you use up all the mixture.
- Smother burritos with green chile sauce. Sprinkle remaining cheese over burritos.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes.
- Place individual burritos on plates, sprinkle chopped lettuce and tomatoes over burritos. Serve with chile sauce or salsa.
Photo credit: Koyjira/Bigstock