A healthy and crispy snack, kale chips are giving potatoes a run for their money. Don’t spend big bucks on a bag of these trendy crisps. Our kale chip recipe is super easy and kids eat them without asking the ingredients!
Kale Chip Recipe
One large bunch kale
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Wash kale and spin/pat dry with paper towel
2. Tear into 2″ x 2″ pieces and de-rib
3. Put kale in large mixing bowl
4. Pour over oil, sea salt and pepper and toss until all leaves are coated
5. Spread leaves onto cookie sheet in a thin layer
6. Cook in a 350°C oven for 15 minutes or until chips are crispy
If you like spicy, you can add a pinch of red pepper flakes to the salt and pepper — ROAR!
Photo credit: nata_vkusidey/Bigstock