Thank you to Mothering member LorienIslay for contributing this recipe. Find more recipes here.
Super easy and kids eat them without asking the ingredients! 🙂
- one large bunch kale
- 1t black pepper (fresh cracked is best)
- 1t sea salt
- 1T olive oil
1. wash kale and spin/pat dry with paper towel
2. tear into 2″ x 2″ pieces and de-rib
3. put kale in large mixing bowl
4. pour over oil, sea salt and pepper and toss until all leaves are coated
5. spread leaves onto cookie sheet in a thin layer
6. cook in a 350°C oven for 15 minutes or until chips are crispy
If you like spicy, you can add a pinch of red pepper flakes to the salt and pepper — ROAR!