Thank you to Mothering member mphillips for contributing this recipe. Find more recipes here.
This recipes makes about 30 cookies.
- 1 Cup Natural Peanut Butter (salted – add 1/4 t salt if using unsalted)
- 1 egg
- 1 Cup Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the peanut butter and the egg, then add the sugar and stir until thoroughly combined. Roll into small walnut-ish sized balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Flatten slightly with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the cookies are puffed in the center and only slightly beginning to brown around their edges.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely before removing from the cookie sheet, or they will fall apart.
- Try not to eat them all!