Thank you to Mothering member butterflyrouge for contributing this recipe. Find more recipes here.
- 1 bag of mixed salad greens rinsed and patted dry
- 1 bag of spinach leaves, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 8.5 oz. jar sundried tomatoes, cut in 1/2 inch pieces OR 1 3.5 oz.bag sundried tomatoes, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled (optional)
- 1 bottle Italian dressing or favorite vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese for garnish
Combine salad greens, spinach, sundried tomatoes, sunflower seeds, dill, and bacon in a large bowl. Toss with dressing to taste. Garnish with cheese. Serves 10.