Vaccine Flexible Practitioners Contest
Sponsored by (“Mothering.com”).
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Contest begins at 12:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) [August 28, 2012] and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT [September 10, 2012] (the “Contest Period”).
1. Eligibility: The “Vaccine Flexible Practitioners Contest” (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, aged eighteen (18) or older as of the date of entry, who have an active e-mail account and Internet access. Employees of Mothering.com, Mothering.com’s parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Mothering.com and Huddler, Inc. through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Contest Period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Contest Rules (“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. How to Enter:
To be an “Eligible Entry” the Member must:
(i) Be a registered Member of Mothering.com
(ii) Submit a listing of a vaccine flexible practitioner’s name, office address and contact information
(iii) Listings may be gathered from recommendations given in posts on the Mothering.com forums
(iv) Each listing should be placed in a new post to the contest thread (located here: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1361743/vaccine-flexible-practitioners-contest )
(v) Listings must be original and not already posted to the contest thread by another participating entrant
No mechanically reproduced entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
3. Prize Drawing: All qualified submissions will be judged by a panel, which is comprised of members of Mothering’s senior editorial team. The Submissions will be judged according to the following equally weighted factors: number of original listings posted by the entrant to the thread along with a link to originally posted listing if it was taken from another thread on the forum or clarification of how the listing was obtained. The decisions of the judges will be final. A Submission must not have been posted to the contest thread by another entrant. A Submission may not violate the intellectual property or proprietary rights of other parties.
Entrant represents and warrants that any Submission is does not infringe the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any third party copyrights or trademarks. Consequently, Mothering.com and Huddler, Inc. shall have all rights to copy, edit, publicly display, publicly perform, broadcast, publish and use, in whole or in part, any Submission and any other intellectual property protected or protectable materials submitted by entrant, in any manner without further compensation during and after the Contest Period. Entrant hereby assigns, conveys and transfers and agrees to assign, convey and transfer all, right, title and interest in and to his or her Submission and any intellectual property rights therein to Mothering.com and Huddler, Inc. Entrant agrees to execute and deliver such documents and provide all assistance reasonably requested by Mothering.com to give to Mothering.com and Huddler, Inc the full benefit of the rights granted to Mothering.com and Huddler, Inc by entrant. Entrant hereby agrees not to instigate, support, maintain or authorize any action, claim or lawsuit against Mothering.com and Huddler, Inc., or any other person, on the grounds that any use of the Submission as provided herein, infringes any of entrant’s rights as creator of the Submission, including, without limitation, trademark rights, copyrights and moral rights. Nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between entrant and Mothering.com, and Huddler, Inc.
4. Prizes and Odds: The prizes to be awarded from the Contest are as set forth below:
First Place: One Amazon Gift Certificate in the amount of $50 and One Mothering Supporter Membership
Second Place: One Amazon gift certificate in the amount of $25 and One Mothering Supporter Membership
Third Place: One Mothering Supporter Membership
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. No cash or substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Mothering.com and Huddler, Inc. for a prize of equal or greater value. Mothering.com and Huddler, Inc. will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
5. Notification of Winners: Judging will take place on or about September 28, 2012. Each potential prize winner will be notified by e-mail to the email address associated with his or her Mothering account profile from which the Submission was made on or about [September 17, 2012 ) Without limiting any other terms of these Official Rules, if a potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, OR fails to claim a prize, the potential winner(s) will be disqualified and forfeit their right to a prize, and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible Submissions timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted a Submission, the Submission will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Mothering account profile from which the Submission was made. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
6. General Rules: By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Mothering.com, Huddler, Inc., and any Internet access providers, each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their agents, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) disclaim any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate Submission of Submission information, human error, technical malfunctions, lost / delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access any web site or download materials, damage to a user’s computer system (hardware and software) due to participation in the Contest, or late, lost or incomplete Submissions (including entry information). Mothering.com and Huddler, Inc., reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Contest is compromised, without liability to entrants. Mothering.com and Huddler, Inc., reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Mothering.com and Huddler, Inc., in its sole discretion. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Mothering.com and Huddler, Inc. or its designees.
Entrants further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold the Released Parties, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in the Contest or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Mothering.com and Huddler, Inc’s control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
In no event will Mothering.com OR Huddler, Inc be liable to you for any direct, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages (including loss of use, data, business or profits) arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Contest, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not Mothering.com HAS been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
7. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Contest, entrant consents to the use of his/her name, entry and statements attributed to entrant (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Mothering’s newsletters, Mothering.com, and Huddler, Inc. websites and social networking webpages without additional compensation. All entries, as applicable, become property of Mothering.com and Huddler, Inc. and none will be acknowledged or returned.
9. Winner’s List: For a list of prize winners send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Mothering.com, “Vaccine Flexible Practitioners” Contest, 525 Market Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105.
These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of California, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Contest or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts located in the Northern district of California or the state courts located in San Francisco, California.