Related Forum Threads
- My skin itches when I runs Last post on 5/6/13 at 7:54am in Fitness and Weight Management
- It Works! Wraps for weight loss? Last post on 5/11/13 at 5:31pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- May the road rise up to meet you, Dingoes everywhere! Last post on Today at 10:35 am in Fitness and Weight Management
- Blooming 1000 minutes Challenge for May 2013!!! Last post on Yesterday at 8:03 pm in Fitness and Weight Management
- join me in losing 10 pounds in 2 months Last post on 4/29/13 at 9:11pm in Fitness and Weight Management
Edited on 1/2/12
- MamastayEdited on 1/7/13
- 5 Elements for Healthy LivingEdited on 4/15/13
- Understanding Your Child’s Tooth Decay: Where Modern...Edited on 2/5/13
- President Obama: Secure your legacy by protecting our...Edited on 11/8/12 More ›
Alphabetical Article List
Baby and You
Here are two exercises that you and baby will both enjoy. They strengthen the arms and work the abdominal muscles.
Lie on your back with your baby on your stomach.
Hold the baby under and around the waist and lift her up until your arms are fully extended.
Bring baby slowly back down,and greet her with a kiss.
Lie the baby down on his back on a blanket.
Do modified push-ups, placing your palms shoulder-width apart on the floor on either side of your baby’s head, and resting your knees together. Kiss him each time you bend your arms.
- › Holding Baby Too Much?! 7 minutes ago
- › 16 month old has not said any words 16 minutes ago
- › May the road rise up to meet you, Dingoes everywhere! 17 minutes ago
- › Weekly Chat May 14-19 19 minutes ago
- › May TWW Thread 19 minutes ago
- › A Saner TTC-The Pink Moon 21 minutes ago
- › Need advice- obsessed Grandma causing problems 21 minutes ago
- › The unspoken world of cosleeping 22 minutes ago
- › When did you start loving your second child as much as your first? 22 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Chit Chat 26 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering... by JenniO11