Look to this Mothering Special Report for tips and safety, inspiration and resources on wearing your baby.
- Slings, by Joylyn Fowler
- Hold Me Close: The Many Advantages to Wearing Your Baby, by Christine Gross-Loh
- Babywearing Tips, by Christine Gross-Loh
- Mothering Special Report - Attachment Parenting
- Mothering.com Babywearing Section
In the Shop
In the Community - forums
- Jane McClintock - Choosing and using baby slings and baby carriers; babywearing safety and proper positioning; benefits of babywearing; nursing and babywearing.
- Judy Arnall - Attachment Parenting Expert
On the Blog
Just for Fun
- Babywearing International
- Babywearing International's "Infant Babywearing Safety" page lists important guidelines for keeping your baby safe in a sling. Visit the page to read the guidelines.
- Also visit Babywearing International's "Babywearing Safety: Are Baby Slings Safe" page for more information on babywearing safety.
- Attachment Parenting International - Babywearing/Touch
- Correct Positioning For the Safety & Comfort of Your Newborn (PDF)
- Babywearing Safety Fan Page on Facebook
- The API Babywearing brochure, free to download and available in the API Store
- The Nurturing Touch Principle and Babywearing resources and Forum
- Quirky Baby Babywearing Safety Page
- Sweet Pea Ring Slings Babywearing Safety Page
- Chic Papoose Sling Safety
- Comfy Joey Safety Page