Related Forum Threads
- New to this ..... Last post on 8/22/11 at 8:54am in Site help and feedback
- Thread problems... Last post on 5/22/11 at 2:32am in Site help and feedback
- I can't seem to figure out how to add a signature... Last post on 5/17/11 at 10:01am in Site help and feedback
- What is this on the side of my screen? Last post on 5/10/11 at 9:40pm in Site help and feedback
- New to Mothering.com Last post on 8/10/11 at 6:46pm in Site help and feedback
Mothering Member Benefits
Edited on 3/1/13
- Fertility Forum Thread PlacementEdited on 2/8/11
- Wiki GuidelinesEdited on 1/10/11
- User Agreement
Alphabetical Article List
Copyright Responsibility: Part of our responsibility in moderating the MotheringDotCommunity forums is to ensure that our content does not violate copyright law.
Please refrain from posting:
- Private emails and Private Messages (PMs)
- Messages from other discussion boards or blogs
- Articles, images and video that were not created by you without written permission to reproduce at our site
You may post:
- A link directing readers to a discussion or article instead of the actual content itself.
- 100 words or less from an article as long as those 100 words are not a substantial part of the piece. If you are quoting from a short work such as a poem or a short article, 100 words may not be an acceptable fair use allowance. You should restrict yourself to a minimal quote from the piece. Anything more requires permission to print/reproduce in written form by the copyright holder and placed within your post.
- Images or content that you have personally created, paid the the rights to publish or have express written permission from the copyright holder.
Content that does not adhere to these guidelines may be removed by a moderator or administrator. If you see content that you believe to be in violation of these guidelines, please email the board administrator or click the post, wiki or review's icon to alert a moderator. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
A useful article on copyright issues:
Copyrights and Wrongs - A basic, easy to understand guide to copyrights by Mary E. Carter
Content posted on the MotheringDotCommunity by us is owned by us or used with permission. You may not copy, use, or retransmit anything from or for our site without our permission. Any commercial or promotional distribution, publishing or exploitation of the sites, or any content, code, data or materials on the sites is strictly prohibited. You may not offer goods for sale or use the MotheringDotCommunity site and service for any commercial service without our prior consent.
The third-party images and text referenced, made accessible or made available to you on these pages or by means of MotheringDotCommunity service are protected by the copyright and trademark laws of the United States and other countries. You may need to obtain authorization of the owner of such materials before using them for any purpose other than viewing on the web. It is your responsibility to obtain any authorizations to use an image or text that may be required; MotheringDotCommunity cannot give you such authorization. We cannot guarantee that the MotheringDotCommunity Service will not locate unintended or objectionable content and Huddler or MotheringDotCommunity accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of any images or text included in any MotheringDotCommunity list or otherwise linked to by the Huddler or MotheringDotCommunity services, or for your use of such content. Huddler or MotheringDotCommunity reserves the right to remove any pictures or content without notice to you, any other user, or any third party.
You are not allowed to post or distribute any material you do not own or which you do not have permission to use. You are also prohibited from engaging in any conduct that interferes with the technological operation of the sites or that tampers with any copyright protection mechanisms applicable to content on any sites. The technology and the software underlying our sites and the Services is the property of Huddler or MotheringDotCommunity, our affiliates, and our partners. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying our sites or the Services. You agree not to modify the software underlying our sites in any manner or form or to use modified versions of such software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our sites.
Ignoring this policy may result in copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights violations.
- Fertility Forum Thread Placement
- › Gender Disappointment / Expectation? 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Blog post & link to new group 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Need advice- obsessed Grandma causing problems 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Nursing Mamas TTC May 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › 10-15 Minute Cleaning Sessions (New Thread) 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › new to breastfeeding.. 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › New mum from Australia 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Chit Chat 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › How to get scammed money back with the universal laws? 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › Weekly Chat - May 7 to May 13 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering... by JenniO11