Thank you to Mothering member fayebond for contributing this recipe. Find more recipes here.
Gluten free, frugal, and perfect for a party.
- 1 head of iceburg lettuce, cut into 10 wedges
- 40 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sesame coated cashews
- 1 bunch of green onions, finely sliced
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
- blue cheese salad dressing
- balsamic vinegar (preferably the good kind from the farmer's market)
- Arrange wedged pointed up on salad plates. Also put 4 cherry tomatoes on each plate.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and blue cheese dressing.
- Sprinkle cashews, onions, and cheese on top, distributing evenly.
- Serves ten starter salads for a party. Cut into 4 wedges for a main dish.