Thank you to Mothering member fayebond for contributing this recipe. Find more recipes here.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- maple syrup for serving
- berries for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt butter in an 9 in ch cast iron pan in the oven.
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl. Pour into hot pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick in the middle will come out clean.
- Serve immediately topped with syrup and berries.
- Feeds two adults and two toddlers or three not very hungry adults.