Flu Proofing Garlic and Lemon Tea
Edited on 9/15/11
- Vegan Pumpkin NogEdited on 11/19/12
- Pregnancy Pick Me UpEdited on 6/13/11
- homemade soda, anyone?Edited on 4/7/13
Alphabetical Article List
Easy Holiday Egg NogPosted 11/29/10 • Last updated 11/21/12 • 536 views • 0 comments
1-cup organic milk
1 raw egg*
1 Tablespoon honey (never serve honey to a baby under 1 year old)
Grated fresh nutmeg to taste.
Mix all ingredients (except nutmeg) in a blender. Chill well.
Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg before serving.
Make as much as you like. Just keep the same proportions. For each cup of milk you use, use 1 egg and 1 tablespoon honey.
*If you are uncomfortable using raw egg, you can use prepared frozen egg batter or egg substitute.
Vegan? Try our vegan pumpkin nog!
- Vegan Pumpkin Nog
- › DH wants to send DSS to live with his mom :( 4 minutes ago
- › I just got a call from my day care provider 6 minutes ago
- › Taking The Scenic Route to a BFP - Winter/Spring 2013 Edition 6 minutes ago
- › I'm only how far along?! 7 minutes ago
- › 30 min seizure after pentacel vax 13 minutes ago
- › ~Weekly Chat Thread for May 17th-May 23~ 13 minutes ago
- › February '09 Mamas ~ Childhood Chat :) 17 minutes ago
- › Zebediah's birth story 19 minutes ago
- › How many days to go.... 21 minutes ago
- › How do you handle payment for overseas travel when kids are really... 21 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by SmilinMomma
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11