Thank you to Mothering member fayebond for contributing this recipe. Find more recipes here.
- 1 pound cooked white macaroni noodles
- 2 cups cubed tillamook cheddar cheese
- 2 cups frozen corn, drained and rinsed
- 4 pickled eggs*, chopped
- 2 T grated ginger
- 4 T heavy cream
- 4 T mayonaise
- 1 T brown sugar
- 1 T soy sauce
- pinch salt
- pinch of Chinese five spice
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl.
- Serve within 48 hours
Note: to make pickled eggs, first, make hard boiled eggs, and peel. Then, put in a bowl of half vinegar and half water in the fridge for 4-24 hours. You can add sliced onions / garlic / herbs to the liquid to make it taste a little different.