Related Forum Threads
- Starting a Homeschool Daisy Scout Troop in NE Ohio? Last post on Yesterday at 4:47 am in Learning at Home and Beyond
- Homeschool in Springfield, MA Last post on 6/15/13 at 11:25am in Learning at Home and Beyond
- Do you make you high schoolers write in cursive? Last post on 6/12/13 at 7:56pm in Learning at Home and Beyond
- Favorite homeschooling blogs? Last post on 6/17/13 at 8:49pm in Learning at Home and Beyond
- homeschooled 9.5 year old twice exceptional boy is "on strike" :( Last post on 6/15/13 at 10:12am in Learning at Home and Beyond
The Season of Wonder
Edited on 5/3/13
- Homeschooling Thanksgiving in a Culturally Sensitive WayEdited on 12/6/12
- Homeschooling with Chronic IllnessEdited on 11/30/12
- It's snowing!
Alphabetical Article List
Incorporating Art into Homeschooling
In this episode the moms announce the Pandia Press Giveaway winner, chat about The Amazing Race, and incorporating art into homeschooling.
Some links in this episode:
To see the full show notes, including a LOT MORE links to all the resources mentioned, please visit our website: The Savvy Homeschool Moms, episode 28.
This episode is sponsored by Moving Beyond the Page – homeschool curriculum for hands-on, creative, and gifted learners. Learn more at www.movingbeyondthepage.com.
About Savvy Homeschool Moms
The Savvy Homeschool Moms is a podcast by homeschooling moms for homeschooling moms. “In the trenches as we’re going through it!”
Each week’s episode brings listeners peeks into our homeschooling lives, answers to listener questions, and reviews and recommendations of resources we like. We don’t sugar coat the homeschooling experience, you’ll hear the good, the bad, and the weird. While we focus on a secular point of view, our show is respectful of all beliefs! We are a podcast to entertain, inform, and uplift fellow homeschool parents.
Through sharing our day-to-day joys and sorrows, challenges and triumphs, reviews and recommendations, we hope to help those considering homeschooling, just starting out, as well as those already in the homeschool lifestyle.
To leave us a voicemail message with your questions or comments, call: 559-426-6670
or drop us an email at moms(at)savvyhomeschoolmoms(dot)com.
Find the Savvy Homeschool Moms on the web:
- Homeschooling Thanksgiving in a Culturally Sensitive Way
- › (tmi) Spotting with pooping? 5 minutes ago
- › IPV and varicella - skip the last dose? 5 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC-Flower Moon 16 minutes ago
- › Motherease cotton terry vs organic durability-any use both? I need... 18 minutes ago
- › What nappys do you use at night time? 29 minutes ago
- › Signs of Impending Labor - chat thread 31 minutes ago
- › Does someone with a bigger brain (and/or more time) than me want to... 35 minutes ago
- › vaccines are great 41 minutes ago
- › February '09 Mamas ~ Childhood Chat :) 56 minutes ago
- › Stressful time in life, don't want to take it out on my son... 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Naturekins Leak Proof Reusable Nursing Pads by mom2threegrls
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by MinneapolisMama
- › Burt's Bees Baby Bee SPF 30 Sunscreen Stick, 0.7 Ounce by lamjenifer
- › Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo -... by glassesgirlnj
- › Aveeno Cleansing baby shampoo by fayebond
- › Aveeno Soothing Oat Baby Wash by fayebond
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama