Six Tips for Helping Your Autistic Child Recover
Edited on 2/11/13
- Hyland's - What Can I Use for My Teething Child?Edited on 11/2/10
- Whooping CoughEdited on 9/27/12
- Chickenpox Party
- topicChild Health
Alphabetical Article List
Join the See Where the Good Goes Campaign to Save Children
June 09, 2010
Meet local health workers and the children they help to survive with the See Where the Good Goes™ campaign.
Each year, almost 9 million children in the developing world die of largely preventable and treatable illnesses before they reach the age of five – that equates to approximately 24,000 child deaths a day.
However, every 4 seconds a child survives thanks to the basic health care provided by local health workers.
Save the Children and the Ad Council are working together to mobilize citizen action in the U.S. to help local health workers save more children worldwide.
Mothering.com would like to pledge it's support of these health workers, and the important actions they take everyday to help children worldwide.
Please enjoy the video about Ada, a health worker in Indonesia, and the work she is doing as a midwife. Then consider supporting these workers in your own way at http://www.goodgoes.org. You can also add a link to GoodGoes.org, or this page, on your facebook page or blog, or tweet it.
- Hyland's - What Can I Use for My Teething Child?
- › Is 2 years old too young to BEGIN separation? 4 seconds ago
- › Burt's Bees Coupons 1 minute ago
- › Leave Your Kids at the Park? 1 minute ago
- › Homebirth in Alaska ? 9 minutes ago
- › Signs of Impending Labor - chat thread 12 minutes ago
- › It looks like im not having a Home Birth this time around 13 minutes ago
- › Overweight children - is it parental neglect? 14 minutes ago
- › Move to Hawaii with only one income? 15 minutes ago
- › Anchorage pedi's 17 minutes ago
- › Holy pubic symphysis pain 20 minutes ago
- › Quick Clean Breastpump and Accessory Wipes 24 Pack by nataliebassoon
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by nataliebassoon
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by stormysky
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Pause for Presence: A Personal Reflection by Marcy Axness
- › Ina May Gaskin Reviews Groundbreaking Book,... by Melanie Mayo
- › Why We Homeschool by Melanie Mayo
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo