I am hosting a L.O.V.E. Parenting Workshop tomorrow, April 23, at Mystic Journey Bookstore on Abbot Kinney in Venice, California, 9-11am, and I hope you can join me! The workshops are always inspiring, supportive and community building. I present various techniques & there are participatory exercises & time to address individual challenges. Call to reserve: 310-242-7081 or JUST SHOW UP.
· I loved the workshop and YOU. You are such a positive and fun well-rounded person. A loving and present woman. I walked away with greater understanding of involving and communicating the needs both from myself, my daughter and husband to make our family run smooth and relaxed with fun. Thank you very much for all the good energy and insight.
· We really enjoyed your seminar this past weekend and have been talking about it ever since. The meeting sparked some conversation about our core values. We liked the ‘asking for what you want’ and using empathy with our son. We appreciate your approach so much.
· I recently enjoyed two workshops with Jessica Williams, founder of L.O.V.E. Parenting. Each two-hour workshop was rejuvenating and I left with practical tips on how to stay connected with my 2-year old daughter and how to enjoy more moments together. Jessica brought love and enthusiasm to the workshops and I got to meet other like-minded parents.
· You have so much wisdom to share with people. I have been using the techniques all week. It truly saves my energy and allows me to let my daughter be who she is without draining me.
· I feel empowered to be a good mom. I love how you are so expressive and empathetic to all of us. The WEL-C recipe helps so much!
· Seeing how positive and easy it could be to communicate. The WEL-C is a great tool to remember. Thanks for a great workshop.
· The idea of parenting as a collective experience and the power of storytelling.
About Jessica Williams
Jessica Williams created L.O.V.E. Parenting with a series of techniques for effective communication, deepened connection and more joy in parenting and life. Jessica is also the creator of www.UltimateParentingCourse.com with the best of today's progressive parenting experts together in one program. Jessica is a featured expert internationally on both Mothering.com’s Ask An Expert and the upcoming www.KidsInTheHouse.com. Jessica is a regular contributor to Mothering Magazine’s All Things Mothering, LA Parent Magazine, LA Mom Magazine & DailyBuzzMoms. She has been interviewed on television and radio and taught workshops at family wellness centers, schools and doctor’s offices. Her BirthKit has helped women have a transformational & empowering birth. Jessica maintains a private coaching practice in her native Los Angeles where she lives with her husband and their three children. “Truly amazing woman. I love her advice.”—Carrie-Anne Moss. “All you have shared has helped tremendously.”—Lisa Bonet. “I am experiencing nothing short of a miracle thanks to your laser beam approach.” –Andrea Bendewald.