Thank you to Mothering member butterflyrouge for contributing this recipe. Find more recipes here.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 1 bag of mixed salad greens
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 1 medium avocado, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- (Optional dressing of your choice)
- Salsa of your choice
- Tortilla chips of your choice
Brown ground beef and prepare according to seasoning directions. Toss remaining ingredients in a large bowl, except salsa and chips. Top with ground beef. Serve with salsa and chips. Serves 6.