Natural Body Care Forum Guidelines
Welcome to the Natural Body Care Forum!
All body care threads belong in The Natural Body Care Forum. We welcome threads that don’t necessarily fall under the category of “natural," but please keep in mind that MDC is a Natural Family Living site, therefore our focus is on natural solutions. Here is a very short list of things that do and do not belong in this forum.
Threads That Belong In Natural Body Care
1. Any recipes or suggestions for lotion, shampoo, deodorant, and other body care products that are applied directly to the body..
2. Threads about diva cups, pads, and other products used during menstruation.
3. Threads about types of makeup
4. Threads about types of hair dyes.
5. Threads about hairbrushes, razors, toothbrushes, etc.
Threads That Should Be Placed In Other Forums
1. Threads about illness belong in Health and Healing.
2. Threads about tattoos belong in Talk Amongst Ourselves
3. Any threads regarding pets belong in the Pets Forum..
4. Recipes and suggestions for clothing detergent, dish soap, and other household cleaners belong in Mindful Home Management.
5. Threads about hair cuts, hairstyles, or what color to dye your hair belong in Talk Amongst Ourselves.
6. Threads about supplements belong in Health and Healing unless directly related to skin health.
Thanks to moderator QueenOfTheMeadow for composing these guidelines.