As pregnancy draws to an end, you will be full of thoughts. Find a time and place where you will be able to relax and let your mind travel freely. Write your thoughts down in your journal if you like. Ask yourself these questions?
- How can I savor my pregnancy, my new life? How can I embrace the changes?
- What do I need to do to keep in touch with my friends and relatives before and after the baby is born?
- Will my interests and avocations change after the baby is born?
- How can I create a vibrant support system in my community that will help me to feel competent as a new mother?
- Where do I get my self-awareness? My personal equilibrium? My self-possession? My independence?
- How can I best prepare myself for the next season of my life?