Related Forum Threads
- New to this ..... Last post on 8/22/11 at 8:54am in Site help and feedback
- Thread problems... Last post on 5/22/11 at 2:32am in Site help and feedback
- I can't seem to figure out how to add a signature... Last post on 5/17/11 at 10:01am in Site help and feedback
- What is this on the side of my screen? Last post on 5/10/11 at 9:40pm in Site help and feedback
- New to Mothering.com Last post on 8/10/11 at 6:46pm in Site help and feedback
Mothering Member Benefits
Edited on 3/1/13
- Vaccination Forum GuidelinesEdited on 5/21/13
- Intactivism Forum GuidelinesEdited on 3/19/11
- Co Op Organizer Guidelines Requirements And ApplicationEdited on 6/1/11
- Discussing Facebook Myspace Linkedin And Other Social Networking...Edited on 2/15/11 More ›
- topicMothering Guidelines
Alphabetical Article List
Tao Chat Threads GuidelinesBy: fullofgracePosted 11/17/10 • Last updated 03/08/11 • 244 views
TAO Chat Threads are now started by moderators to open up a little MDC Coffee Klatch where all of our members, new and old, can congregate and make friends.
We ask that you please read and review all of the following before posting -
All posts must adhere to TAO's Guidelines, the User Agreement, Forum Updates (most often found in a forum's sticky or in a repeatedly bumped Moderator or Administrator thread), and any Administrator/Moderator reminders within this thread. Per The UA: "As a member you remain solely responsible for the content of your messages and behavior." MDC Staff is not obligated to send you a warning before actions occur. However, we always do our best to post reminders on threads as a courtesy, in hopes of preventing MDC-access-altering Alerts. Please note that the requests contained within these reminders are not suggestions, they are requirements, and not adhering to them warrants an Alert.
A few extra notes that might be helpful --
- Post on thread to point out possible violations of TAO's Guidelines, The UA, Forum Updates, or Thread Reminders, no matter your intent. As stated in The UA, send the user a Private Message.
- Refer in any way to moderation that has occurred in this or any other thread, or make unhappy comments regarding MDC changes or policies. Q&S is the only forum in which those statements can be made.
- Post any form of sexual innuendo.
- Welcome newbies.
- Make friends: If you find members you enjoy chatting with and want to keep up, try subscribing to them to see what else they've been up to. Just hover over or click their username, and choose Subscribe to User. Then click Subscriptions at the top right to check out what it looks like or edit your preferences.
- Try MDC's other means of communication: Leave a note right on someone's profile page or use the Private Message system.
- Be sure to re-read all MDC Documents once in a while to keep yourself updated on changes.
Now go forth and chit, chat and be friendly!
- Vaccination Forum Guidelines
- › personality change in 6 yo - a normal developmental thing? 1 minute ago
- › ~Weekly Chat Thread for May 17th-May 23~ 2 minutes ago
- › Anyone thinking about diapering yet? 2 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant, & Parenting - April & May 2013! 3 minutes ago
- › VBAC-friendly OB in Berkeley/Oakland? 3 minutes ago
- › How are you feeling? 4 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Chit Chat 5 minutes ago
- › All the many symptoms! 6 minutes ago
- › Camping Mamas - it's finally spring! 8 minutes ago
- › Introductions! 10 minutes ago
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Why We Homeschool by Sheryl Paul
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Amy Lansky
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf