We’re celebrating the arrival of the completely revised and updated eighth edition of the lactation bible: La Leche League International’s The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding.
This classic go-to guide has the 411 on just about every imaginable mommy-milk issue, from latching on to the most recent research demonstrating why breast is best. (Ballantine, 2010) —Melissa Chianta, Managing Editor
The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding was the first book of its kind, written for mothers by mothers. Over the years, more than two million mothers have turned to it for information and inspiration. Check it out for help on…
• How human milk offers lifetime benefits for your baby
• How to prepare for breastfeeding during pregnancy
• How to exercise and lose weight safely while nursing
• How to find time for yourself while meeting baby’s needs
• How to increase your milk supply by using herbs and medications
• How to be sure your baby is getting enough to eat
Melanie Mayo-Laakso is the Content Manager for Mothering.com. Mothering is the birthplace of natural family living and attachment parenting. We celebrate the experience of parenthood as worthy of one's best efforts and are at once fierce advocates for children and gentle supporters of parents.