"Last night I had a dream, Daddy."
"Tell me about it."
"I dreamed that Mommy and Daddy took me to a museum, and in the museum we saw everything that is alive and everything that is not alive, and there was a wall, and there were monsters sitting on the wall."
"Mommy, I'm an announcer for Obama!"
"What are you announcing?"
"I'm telling everyone that it's OK for girls to marry girls and for boys to marry boys!"
The Obama campaign wishes to state that, in fact, it does not endorse gay and lesbian marriage, that Liko is not employed by the campaign, and that Liko will have no role in an Obama administration.
Liko is taking a book off the shelf in a bookstore, direct quote: "'I want to read this book,' Liko said, as he took the book off the shelf." And later, eating pizza: "'I love this pizza,' he said, as he ate another piece of pizza."
This is becoming a pattern: Liko is narrating his own life, living simultaneously in his life and in the story of his life. His imagination is his life. It's a little bit disconcerting to watch, but also kind of cool.
Related Forum Threads
- Your 6 year old boy Last post on 11/23/13 at 8:40pm in The Childhood Years
- Do you let your children watch Disney? Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:48pm in The Childhood Years
- What is a suitable weekly schedule for a 4 - 5 year old child? Last post on 11/12/13 at 6:34am in The Childhood Years
- Girl Scouts-Brownies Last post on 9/25/13 at 1:42pm in The Childhood Years
- is 4 challenging? Tell me about 4 years old Last post on 8/23/13 at 7:17am in The Childhood Years
Looking for the Helpers
Last edited: 4/17/13
- Another Hilarious Mom Moment (Warning- Poop)Last edited: 3/18/13
- How volunteers are helping to reduce child malnutrition in southern...Last edited: 12/27/12
- Dressing the Kids for Dads and Grads events...
- brandChildrentagged by mamazee, 4/1/13
Alphabetical Article List
Three conversations with my four year old
- Another Hilarious Mom Moment (Warning- Poop)
- › Family dies of Diphtheria! 35 seconds ago
- › What will you wear during labor? 4 minutes ago
- › Curious about the process 5 minutes ago
- › BUMPS and Belly Shots!! 5 minutes ago
- › Organic maternity clothes? 6 minutes ago
- › 15, pregnant, and need advice! 7 minutes ago
- › The symptoms Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Has anyone used Sacopee Midwives? (Maine) 10 minutes ago
- › The Birth Center rejected me. :-( 18 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 21 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool