Tv Free Forum Guidelines
Welcome to the TV Free Forum!
This forum was created to serve the needs of families who are already TV-free, looking at reducing their TV viewing and/or exploring the idea of a TV-free home.Posting to this forum will not be restricted only to members who are TV-free. Should you have any questions about the appropriateness of your post for this forum feel free to PM the forum moderator. Through your direct or indirect participation here you agree to make a personal effort to maintain a comfortable and respectful atmosphere for our guests and members. Please avoid negative characterizations and generalizations about others to respect the diversity of our online community.
TV Free welcomes discussion regarding:
* Research regarding the potential harm of TV
* Issues such as commercialism, culture, racism, violence and consumerism
* Effects of TV on mental and physical health
* Discussing your decisions with family and friends
Some topics we will not host in TV-Free:
* Bashing or insulting others who do not share similar views
* Debate TV free vs TV reduction
* Things to do with your children/family time (this could be covered in Parenting, Arts and Crafts, Toddlers etc.)