Shepherd's Purse and Cord Clamps ***LOWERED PRICE**** MAKE OFFER!
Posted 8/18/11 at 5:28am by Buddhamom (0)
Unfortunately I had an emergency transfer to hospital due to hemorrhaging so my UC ended right at transition so my loss is your gain. 1oz. bottle of Shepherd's Purse from Herb Pharm...
10 Skeins of merino/tencel blend yarn by Valley Yarns
Posted 4/11/12 at 8:02am by Buddhamom (0)
I have a lot of 10 skeins of dark emerald green colored merino/tencel blend yarn by Valley Yarns. They are each 109 yds. of 50% merino wool and 50% tencel. They are all new with the tags...
SOLD*******Brand New Baberoo Organic Non-skid Socks 0-12 mo. Girls
Posted 2/28/12 at 6:29am by Buddhamom (0)
SOLD******I have four brand new still in box pairs of Baberoo Organic socks for a baby girl. The design on them is suppose to look like mary jane style shoes. They have non-skid bottoms and are a...
SOLD**************Grateful Dead Infant Booties/Moccasins Dancing Bears Unisex NEW!
Posted 2/28/12 at 6:19am by Buddhamom (0)
I just bought these beautiful Grateful Dead baby booties for my babe but they are too small so my loss is your gain! They would best fit a 3-6 mo. baby. They are leather with very soft fleece...
*****SOLD****************Baby Sound B Doppler/Monitor
Posted 8/18/11 at 5:42am by Buddhamom (0)
I have a Baby Sound B Fetal Doppler that was only used with this baby. It is complete and still has about half a tube of gel left. It is like the one in the link except it is blue, not pink. I...
SOLD****************12 Newborn GDiapers and snapiwraps..UPDATED with PRICE REDUCTION
Posted 7/13/11 at 10:55am by Buddhamom (0)
I have 12 newborn GDiaper covers that were used for 2 weeks and are in excellent condition. I am looking to get $5.00/EACH PPD, $50.00/ALL PPD or would like to trade for equal amounts of...
|For Sale or Trade|
Trader Reputation: (0) Feedback 0% positive
|30 Days||6 Months||1 Year||All Time|
Currently, there are 2859 Active Users (92 Members and 2767 Guests)
- › Lupus, OB Care and Epidurals 33 seconds ago
- › Child who gets hives with every illness 4 minutes ago
- › hello! 5 minutes ago
- › Family dies of Diphtheria! 5 minutes ago
- › Conflicted about class trips to zoos/farms 6 minutes ago
- › Grad Club: Where the group discussion continues after the ONE thread! 7 minutes ago
- › I'd like to introduce myself! 9 minutes ago
- › Wednesday was stressful =( 20 minutes ago
- › Pictures Used to Warn Parents 23 minutes ago
- › 10-15 min. cleaning session in 2014 33 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool