Last edited: 6/27/11
- My Vaccine InfoLast edited: 3/4/13
- Selectively Vaccinating For International TravelLast edited: 6/27/11
- Vaccine Exemption Information for All 50 States In The USLast edited: 1/18/13
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?Last edited: 2/24/13
- Vaccinations: A Thoughtful Parent's Guide:...No review yet.
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About...No review yet.
- The Vaccine Book: Making the Right Decision for...No review yet.
- Healing the New Childhood Epidemics: Autism,...No review yet.
Vaccinations - Page 4
Forum Last Post Threads Posts(12 Viewing)Support only: If you're not vaccinating or seriously considering not vaccinating, this is your forum. This forum will host topics that are about dealing with issues when choosing to not vaccinate.Today at 8:49 am by serenbat 2,449 25,845(3 Viewing)Support only: This forum is for those who are vaccinating selectively, on a delayed schedule or fully vaccinating on schedule.12/5/13 at 5:15pm by nia82 2,114 15,64512/10/13 at 8:43pm by erigeron 27 258(11 Viewing)Today at 11:05 am by Dakotacakes 501 14,685
The Vaccinations Forums have been Restructured
Vaccinations: This is our main forum to discuss all information and concerns about vaccinations as a community. This is a forum for members new to vaccination issues to post their questions and get feedback from community members with information to share as well as a general forum for discussion. Polite exchange of information opinion is a priority. This is not a debate or advocacy forum so moderation will be to uphold a comfortable posting atmosphere for all.
I'm Not Vaccinating, Selective & Delayed Vaccination, and Vaccinating on Schedule are our three support-only forums. Posts to these forums should be out of sincere interest for the forum's support topic and not to argue or debate, nor to criticize, make fun of, or make negative generalizations about others.
Vaccinations Debate is a forum where members may post to debate hot topics regarding vaccinations. Polite exchange of information and opinion is a priority. Personally directed negative comments will not be tolerated. Discuss the topic and not the individual. Moderation will be to uphold a comfortable posting atmosphere for all and members who do not heed these guidelines will be removed from the discussion.
Vaccination Discussions and Debate will close. Its threads will be merged into forums appropriate for the discussions they contain so it is now closed to new threads.
Please read the Vaccinations Forum Guidelines, which have been updated to reflect the changes.
Thread Last Post Replies Viewsstarted by emma1325 (10/8/12 at 9:30pm)10/8/12 at 9:30pm by emma1325 0 243started by emmy526 (9/19/12 at 3:05am)10/7/12 at 9:30am by Louisw 7 408started by emma1325 (10/5/12 at 6:12pm)10/6/12 at 2:55pm by grahamsmom98 4 193started by Mirzam (10/4/12 at 8:37am)10/5/12 at 8:41pm by Turquesa 3 214started by Kaizmama (9/28/12 at 12:24am)10/5/12 at 7:51pm by phathui5 15 670started by Mirzam (10/3/12 at 6:44am)10/5/12 at 11:48am by emma1325 10 317started by emma1325 (10/2/12 at 8:35am)10/5/12 at 11:26am by emma1325 11 371started by emmy526 (10/5/12 at 3:24am)10/5/12 at 4:10am by prosciencemum 1 93started by emmy526 (9/17/12 at 3:13pm)10/5/12 at 4:07am by prosciencemum 8 185started by emmy526 (10/2/12 at 5:17pm)10/3/12 at 7:36am by Mosaic 1 98started by nilatti (10/13/10 at 10:54am)10/3/12 at 6:02am by Taximom5 13 2,021started by emmy526 (10/3/12 at 5:04am)10/3/12 at 5:51am by Mosaic 1 84started by Mirzam (9/14/12 at 2:51pm)10/3/12 at 3:45am by Cynthia Mosher 1 283started by Minerva23 (9/13/12 at 2:17pm)10/3/12 at 3:44am by Cynthia Mosher 1 130started by emmy526 (9/18/12 at 4:22am)10/3/12 at 3:42am by Cynthia Mosher 1 196started by Turquesa (9/22/12 at 8:56am)10/2/12 at 9:07am by pers 17 416started by Taximom5 (10/1/12 at 9:05am)10/2/12 at 7:02am by Marnica 12 299started by emmy526 (10/2/12 at 3:52am)10/2/12 at 6:21am by Mosaic 1 86started by Dianarae (9/27/12 at 7:46pm)10/2/12 at 6:01am by emmy526 9 19310/2/12 at 4:23am by tonttu 24 787started by makuahine (3/22/09 at 1:06am)10/2/12 at 4:12am by Kaizmama 5 297started by emmy526 (9/30/12 at 4:41am)10/2/12 at 3:37am by emmy526 7 353started by prosciencemum (9/25/12 at 7:21am)10/2/12 at 2:04am by prosciencemum 11 359started by dog groomer89 (9/28/12 at 7:37pm)10/2/12 at 1:46am by prosciencemum 5 244started by ma2two (10/1/12 at 1:08am)10/1/12 at 1:12pm by Mirzam 2 13610/1/12 at 11:56am by Cynthia Mosher 84 3,252started by emmy526 (10/1/12 at 3:54am)10/1/12 at 6:45am by Mosaic 1 165started by emmy526 (10/1/12 at 5:20am)10/1/12 at 5:20am by emmy526 0 93started by emma1325 (9/30/12 at 7:19pm)9/30/12 at 7:53pm by emma1325 2 1129/29/12 at 7:23am by kathymuggle 34 776started by Louisw (9/12/12 at 6:14pm)9/28/12 at 6:37pm by Louisw 18 383started by Dianarae (9/27/12 at 7:56pm)9/28/12 at 3:27pm by ma2two 3 135started by emmy526 (9/28/12 at 3:19am)9/28/12 at 2:43pm by Bokonon 6 182started by Nursingnaturalmom (9/24/12 at 5:13am)9/28/12 at 9:28am by Bokonon 13 415started by Mirzam (9/28/12 at 6:53am)9/28/12 at 7:20am by Taximom5 1 178started by Taximom5 (9/25/12 at 2:20pm)9/27/12 at 6:09pm by emma1325 4 161started by Mirzam (9/27/12 at 6:06am)9/27/12 at 12:44pm by prosciencemum 5 170started by Bokonon (9/8/12 at 7:19pm)9/26/12 at 6:05pm by Bokonon 8 1,0049/25/12 at 10:52am by Cynthia Mosher 34 888started by emmy526 (9/23/12 at 3:55am)9/25/12 at 6:48am by prosciencemum 7 2969/25/12 at 3:52am by prosciencemum 24 1,035started by Mirzam (9/24/12 at 6:34am)9/24/12 at 6:34am by Mirzam 0 168started by Mirzam (9/23/12 at 10:35am)9/24/12 at 4:07am by prosciencemum 3 121started by emmy526 (9/22/12 at 11:06am)9/22/12 at 11:06am by emmy526 0 133started by MamaMunchkin (9/18/12 at 8:36pm)9/21/12 at 6:45pm by MamaMunchkin 6 277started by shellykru (3/16/12 at 10:38am)9/21/12 at 2:40pm by shellykru 5 564started by Mirzam (9/20/12 at 12:47pm)9/21/12 at 7:12am by Marnica 2 1889/20/12 at 12:34pm by katelove 24 865started by Mirzam (9/14/12 at 6:28am)9/20/12 at 4:38am by prosciencemum 10 3419/19/12 at 8:19pm by MamaMunchkin 35 2,461
- My Vaccine Info
- › Fed up of being the maid in the house 33 seconds ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 1 minute ago
- › How early have you heard your babies on a hand held doppler? 2 minutes ago
- › How you know you have "Pregnancy Brain" 5 minutes ago
- › Decorate your tree with spaghetti--have you tried it? 5 minutes ago
- › Katie Couric admits disproportionate reporting on HPV vaccine 9 minutes ago
- › New... father-in-law? 11 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Do your toddlers stop sleeping well in winter? 12 minutes ago
- › December chat thread! 14 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S