Last edited: 6/27/11
- My Vaccine InfoLast edited: 3/4/13
- Selectively Vaccinating For International TravelLast edited: 6/27/11
- Vaccine Exemption Information for All 50 States In The USLast edited: 1/18/13
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?Last edited: 2/24/13
- Vaccinations: A Thoughtful Parent's Guide:...No review yet.
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About...No review yet.
- The Vaccine Book: Making the Right Decision for...No review yet.
- Healing the New Childhood Epidemics: Autism,...No review yet.
Vaccinations - Page 459
Forum Last Post Threads Posts(2 Viewing)Support only: If you're not vaccinating or seriously considering not vaccinating, this is your forum. This forum will host topics that are about dealing with issues when choosing to not vaccinate.Yesterday at 8:30 pm by 34me 2,448 25,839(1 Viewing)Support only: This forum is for those who are vaccinating selectively, on a delayed schedule or fully vaccinating on schedule.12/5/13 at 5:15pm by nia82 2,114 15,64512/2/13 at 8:38am by dinahx 27 257(4 Viewing)Today at 1:12 pm by teacozy 501 14,678
The Vaccinations Forums have been Restructured
Vaccinations: This is our main forum to discuss all information and concerns about vaccinations as a community. This is a forum for members new to vaccination issues to post their questions and get feedback from community members with information to share as well as a general forum for discussion. Polite exchange of information opinion is a priority. This is not a debate or advocacy forum so moderation will be to uphold a comfortable posting atmosphere for all.
I'm Not Vaccinating, Selective & Delayed Vaccination, and Vaccinating on Schedule are our three support-only forums. Posts to these forums should be out of sincere interest for the forum's support topic and not to argue or debate, nor to criticize, make fun of, or make negative generalizations about others.
Vaccinations Debate is a forum where members may post to debate hot topics regarding vaccinations. Polite exchange of information and opinion is a priority. Personally directed negative comments will not be tolerated. Discuss the topic and not the individual. Moderation will be to uphold a comfortable posting atmosphere for all and members who do not heed these guidelines will be removed from the discussion.
Vaccination Discussions and Debate will close. Its threads will be merged into forums appropriate for the discussions they contain so it is now closed to new threads.
Please read the Vaccinations Forum Guidelines, which have been updated to reflect the changes.
Thread Last Post Replies Viewsstarted by Quickening (12/5/03 at 3:47am)12/6/03 at 5:14pm by cobluegirl 11 564started by AdinaL (12/5/03 at 8:08pm)12/6/03 at 4:07pm by mirlow 3 408started by dot2dot (12/5/03 at 7:08pm)12/6/03 at 3:39pm by saintmom 6 363started by Heavenly (12/2/03 at 5:39pm)12/6/03 at 6:37am by Tracy 8 506started by StarMama (12/4/03 at 2:49am)12/6/03 at 3:10am by StarMama 7 325started by erinpjensen (12/5/03 at 4:29pm)12/6/03 at 12:07am by cobluegirl 1 268started by blessed2bamommie (12/5/03 at 11:01am)12/5/03 at 9:23pm by annalily 3 251started by Mama Turtle (12/3/03 at 5:26pm)12/5/03 at 8:41pm by Mamastacia3 3 268started by Carol_momof3 (12/4/03 at 6:18pm)12/5/03 at 3:11pm by gilnikche 2 218started by Mama Turtle (12/3/03 at 10:16pm)12/5/03 at 1:46pm by IslandMamma 10 461started by MsMary (12/3/03 at 2:57pm)12/5/03 at 12:30pm by Artisan 6 359started by Cloverlove (12/3/03 at 4:46pm)12/5/03 at 12:09am by Stacie 3 406started by Mama Turtle (12/3/03 at 7:34pm)12/4/03 at 12:56pm by Tracy 5 471started by mochamama (12/4/03 at 8:34am)12/4/03 at 12:46pm by annalily 5 541started by pie (12/4/03 at 5:31am)12/4/03 at 6:09am by suschi 1 290started by intensity_too (12/3/03 at 1:32pm)12/4/03 at 4:29am by Sasha_girl 6 308started by mamamania (12/2/03 at 12:50pm)12/3/03 at 10:47pm by cobluegirl 2 300started by Annoia (12/2/03 at 12:44am)12/3/03 at 2:29pm by muldey 11 538started by colaga (12/2/03 at 5:54pm)12/2/03 at 8:04pm by PuppyFluffer 3 417started by PuppyFluffer (12/2/03 at 11:44am)12/2/03 at 7:28pm by PuppyFluffer 3 523started by Heavenly (12/2/03 at 6:55pm)12/2/03 at 6:55pm by Heavenly 0 200started by Heavenly (12/2/03 at 5:37pm)12/2/03 at 5:37pm by Heavenly 0 186started by musikat (11/29/03 at 1:45am)12/2/03 at 3:49pm by amnesiac 19 791started by DesireeH (12/1/03 at 6:40am)12/2/03 at 1:24pm by TigerTail 4 301started by Stacie (11/30/03 at 10:48am)12/2/03 at 5:26am by applejuice 12 615started by kimmysue2 (12/1/03 at 6:47pm)12/1/03 at 11:02pm by kimmysue2 1 342started by Heavenly (12/1/03 at 4:08pm)12/1/03 at 5:11pm by annalily 1 378started by elyice (11/30/03 at 5:14am)12/1/03 at 6:30am by DesireeH 5 214started by ComaWhite (11/30/03 at 3:26am)11/30/03 at 8:58pm by Katana 2 308started by menudo (11/30/03 at 2:35pm)11/30/03 at 5:40pm by menudo 2 304started by Mommy To Baby Roni (11/28/03 at 4:40am)11/30/03 at 3:45pm by suschi 6 550started by Stacie (11/30/03 at 10:45am)11/30/03 at 1:40pm by applejuice 1 241started by Stacie (11/30/03 at 11:05am)11/30/03 at 1:35pm by applejuice 1 308started by ebfmommy (11/28/03 at 8:56pm)11/30/03 at 3:55am by ebfmommy 1 324started by Sasha_girl (11/25/03 at 1:30pm)11/29/03 at 10:56pm by AvalonDaughter 7 510started by cat_astrophe (11/26/03 at 11:08am)11/28/03 at 11:52am by cat_astrophe 7 1,149started by andreac (11/27/03 at 10:51pm)11/28/03 at 11:32am by andreac 5 226started by Stacie (11/28/03 at 10:28am)11/28/03 at 10:28am by Stacie 0 237started by PurplePixiePooh (11/27/03 at 1:15am)11/27/03 at 9:07pm by PurplePixiePooh 3 348started by cobluegirl (11/26/03 at 1:10pm)11/27/03 at 1:53am by Tracy 1 305started by neveryoumindthere (11/26/03 at 4:25pm)11/27/03 at 1:50am by Tracy 1 288started by PurplePixiePooh (11/26/03 at 10:24pm)11/27/03 at 1:20am by Tracy 3 244started by cat_astrophe (11/26/03 at 2:31pm)11/26/03 at 11:37pm by PurplePixiePooh 3 268started by neveryoumindthere (11/26/03 at 4:08pm)11/26/03 at 7:24pm by Sasha_girl 2 359started by TigerTail (11/26/03 at 6:23pm)11/26/03 at 6:23pm by TigerTail 0 272started by neveryoumindthere (11/26/03 at 4:31pm)11/26/03 at 4:44pm by cat_astrophe 1 372started by Mommiska (11/23/03 at 12:48pm)11/26/03 at 10:28am by Mommiska 3 412started by AdinaL (11/25/03 at 4:02am)11/26/03 at 2:30am by Gemini 3 410started by Bookmommy (11/25/03 at 10:59am)11/26/03 at 12:58am by gilnikche 6 355started by Mona (11/25/03 at 10:13pm)11/25/03 at 11:55pm by Snowy Owl 3 303
- My Vaccine Info
- › I just found out what I'm having :) 20 seconds ago
- › Baby tub? 2 minutes ago
- › How you know you have "Pregnancy Brain" 4 minutes ago
- › How important is it to go to a chiro who specializes in pregnancies? 6 minutes ago
- › Coping for the Highly Sensitive Parent 7 minutes ago
- › What would you ask Santa for, if you could have any gift at all? 10 minutes ago
- › Everything smells and tastes funny... Is this a sign? 11 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Does the family bed put a damper on your sex life? 15 minutes ago
- › Shoes for a REALLY Early Walker? 20 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by MamaLucera
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo