Last edited: 6/27/11
- My Vaccine InfoLast edited: 3/4/13
- Selectively Vaccinating For International TravelLast edited: 6/27/11
- Vaccine Exemption Information for All 50 States In The USLast edited: 1/18/13
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?Last edited: 2/24/13
- Vaccinations: A Thoughtful Parent's Guide:...No review yet.
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About...No review yet.
- The Vaccine Book: Making the Right Decision for...No review yet.
- Healing the New Childhood Epidemics: Autism,...No review yet.
Vaccinations - Page 6
Forum Last Post Threads Posts(3 Viewing)Support only: If you're not vaccinating or seriously considering not vaccinating, this is your forum. This forum will host topics that are about dealing with issues when choosing to not vaccinate.Yesterday at 5:25 pm by Polliwog 2,447 25,833(2 Viewing)Support only: This forum is for those who are vaccinating selectively, on a delayed schedule or fully vaccinating on schedule.12/5/13 at 5:15pm by nia82 2,114 15,64512/2/13 at 8:38am by dinahx 27 257(1 Viewing)12/5/13 at 5:22pm by serenbat 499 14,652
The Vaccinations Forums have been Restructured
Vaccinations: This is our main forum to discuss all information and concerns about vaccinations as a community. This is a forum for members new to vaccination issues to post their questions and get feedback from community members with information to share as well as a general forum for discussion. Polite exchange of information opinion is a priority. This is not a debate or advocacy forum so moderation will be to uphold a comfortable posting atmosphere for all.
I'm Not Vaccinating, Selective & Delayed Vaccination, and Vaccinating on Schedule are our three support-only forums. Posts to these forums should be out of sincere interest for the forum's support topic and not to argue or debate, nor to criticize, make fun of, or make negative generalizations about others.
Vaccinations Debate is a forum where members may post to debate hot topics regarding vaccinations. Polite exchange of information and opinion is a priority. Personally directed negative comments will not be tolerated. Discuss the topic and not the individual. Moderation will be to uphold a comfortable posting atmosphere for all and members who do not heed these guidelines will be removed from the discussion.
Vaccination Discussions and Debate will close. Its threads will be merged into forums appropriate for the discussions they contain so it is now closed to new threads.
Please read the Vaccinations Forum Guidelines, which have been updated to reflect the changes.
Thread Last Post Replies Viewsstarted by Mirzam (8/22/12 at 7:34am)8/22/12 at 7:39am by Mosaic 1 157started by Adaline'sMama (7/20/12 at 10:10am)8/22/12 at 6:54am by Cynthia Mosher 8 534started by kathymuggle (8/17/12 at 4:09pm)8/22/12 at 6:05am by Mirzam 16 642started by Louisw (8/21/12 at 10:33pm)8/22/12 at 4:32am by Mosaic 1 203Poll: chicken pox pollstarted by kathymuggle (8/20/12 at 10:53am)8/21/12 at 2:05pm by Minerva23 8 200started by Louisw (8/13/12 at 9:57am)8/20/12 at 9:16am by Louisw 3 1798/19/12 at 2:21pm by Minerva23 22 643started by kathymuggle (7/31/12 at 7:24pm)8/19/12 at 7:37am by marsupial-mom 19 339started by lovebeingamomma (8/14/12 at 8:27am)8/18/12 at 5:37am by emmy526 3 152started by Mirzam (8/9/12 at 10:56am)8/17/12 at 8:29am by Louisw 10 1,173started by Louisw (8/14/12 at 9:43am)8/15/12 at 8:50am by Louisw 5 583started by nukuspot (5/3/12 at 11:55am)8/15/12 at 2:00am by prosciencemum 5 1,302started by Erin Long (8/7/12 at 4:41pm)8/14/12 at 9:46pm by Taximom5 5 301started by emma1325 (8/12/12 at 9:24am)8/14/12 at 9:11pm by emma1325 5 176started by tratlanta4 (8/12/12 at 9:59am)8/14/12 at 7:17am by Mirzam 3 369started by Mirzam (8/3/12 at 4:39pm)8/14/12 at 7:05am by pek64 7 317started by Kkrpata (8/2/12 at 2:33pm)8/14/12 at 1:44am by prosciencemum 2 1108/12/12 at 4:45pm by emma1325 28 2,585started by mamaphoenix (7/26/12 at 10:08am)8/7/12 at 4:33am by prosciencemum 15 313started by kathymuggle (8/5/12 at 5:09pm)8/7/12 at 4:17am by emmy526 4 174started by mama24-7 (7/19/12 at 9:58am)8/4/12 at 12:51pm by kathymuggle 13 4108/1/12 at 8:56pm by gelsominarosa 35 7,837started by stardogs (7/29/12 at 11:46am)7/30/12 at 6:41pm by EmbraceLife 4 447started by Mirzam (7/16/12 at 8:26am)7/30/12 at 5:10am by kathymuggle 5 344started by J2 (7/26/12 at 8:25pm)7/29/12 at 8:56pm by nukuspot 10 1,041started by Namaste Amma (7/26/12 at 8:36pm)7/27/12 at 6:38pm by kathymuggle 3 166started by Devaskyla (7/19/12 at 3:48pm)7/27/12 at 3:08pm by Cynthia Mosher 1 137started by prosciencemum (7/26/12 at 2:16am)7/27/12 at 2:00am by prosciencemum 4 165started by cdpenguin (7/26/12 at 9:59am)7/26/12 at 2:16pm by ma2two 6 274started by prosciencemum (6/7/12 at 6:40am)7/24/12 at 1:41am by prosciencemum 4 708started by wholewheatchick (10/13/10 at 1:55pm)7/23/12 at 2:30am by prosciencemum 7 2,996started by purslaine (7/16/12 at 2:22pm)7/23/12 at 2:11am by prosciencemum 2 248started by purslaine (5/30/12 at 8:11pm)7/22/12 at 3:37pm by anonymous- 18 2,182started by MomofTwinsPlus1 (7/18/12 at 2:57pm)7/20/12 at 5:44pm by MomofTwinsPlus1 11 8337/20/12 at 7:57am by Emmyrose 32 6,231started by littlec (7/5/12 at 9:29pm)7/19/12 at 5:19pm by Rrrrrachel 15 4077/18/12 at 7:18pm by littlec 46 1,4157/17/12 at 6:59am by Mosaic 21 707started by purslaine (7/12/12 at 8:26pm)7/12/12 at 8:54pm by Mirzam 2 1877/10/12 at 8:47pm by AdinaL 712 14,507started by Taximom5 (7/10/12 at 10:05am)7/10/12 at 10:43am by Mirzam 1 1927/10/12 at 8:18am by dakotablue 58 1,551started by AdinaL (7/6/12 at 9:19am)7/9/12 at 11:55am by AdinaL 11 304started by 1healthylady (7/3/12 at 1:05pm)7/7/12 at 12:37pm by ma2two 2 352started by ajsmom (7/6/12 at 3:09pm)7/7/12 at 6:30am by tonttu 1 1727/6/12 at 5:07pm by erigeron 41 9187/5/12 at 12:06pm by Rrrrrachel 359 15,183Formal Debate Thread: Vaccinated children are more likely to have autism than unvaccinated children.7/1/12 at 1:27pm by AdinaL 125 3,901started by LittleHouseMom (6/27/12 at 6:34pm)7/1/12 at 11:26am by SummumBonum 10 2,478started by Jadzia (11/4/09 at 2:53pm)6/30/12 at 6:16am by nukuspot 17 976
- My Vaccine Info
- › Please explain to me why.. 4 minutes ago
- › Dried placenta and umbilical cord keepsake ornament? 6 minutes ago
- › Needing advice for the future 59 minutes ago
- › I have a question....(long) 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › Stocking stuffers 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 2 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Legal Advice Needed Fighting 50/50 Child Custody (Pennsylvania) 2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Keeping baby #2 safe in a house with a curious toddler 2 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread 2 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo