Last edited: 6/27/11
- My Vaccine InfoLast edited: 3/4/13
- Selectively Vaccinating For International TravelLast edited: 6/27/11
- Vaccine Exemption Information for All 50 States In The USLast edited: 1/18/13
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?Last edited: 2/24/13
- Vaccinations: A Thoughtful Parent's Guide:...No review yet.
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About...No review yet.
- The Vaccine Book: Making the Right Decision for...No review yet.
- Healing the New Childhood Epidemics: Autism,...No review yet.
Vaccinations - Page 7
Forum Last Post Threads Posts(7 Viewing)Support only: If you're not vaccinating or seriously considering not vaccinating, this is your forum. This forum will host topics that are about dealing with issues when choosing to not vaccinate.Today at 5:52 am by MeepyCat 2,443 25,785(2 Viewing)Support only: This forum is for those who are vaccinating selectively, on a delayed schedule or fully vaccinating on schedule.Today at 6:50 am by dinahx 2,114 15,64312/2/13 at 8:38am by dinahx 27 257(2 Viewing)Today at 8:53 am by kathymuggle 499 14,642
The Vaccinations Forums have been Restructured
Vaccinations: This is our main forum to discuss all information and concerns about vaccinations as a community. This is a forum for members new to vaccination issues to post their questions and get feedback from community members with information to share as well as a general forum for discussion. Polite exchange of information opinion is a priority. This is not a debate or advocacy forum so moderation will be to uphold a comfortable posting atmosphere for all.
I'm Not Vaccinating, Selective & Delayed Vaccination, and Vaccinating on Schedule are our three support-only forums. Posts to these forums should be out of sincere interest for the forum's support topic and not to argue or debate, nor to criticize, make fun of, or make negative generalizations about others.
Vaccinations Debate is a forum where members may post to debate hot topics regarding vaccinations. Polite exchange of information and opinion is a priority. Personally directed negative comments will not be tolerated. Discuss the topic and not the individual. Moderation will be to uphold a comfortable posting atmosphere for all and members who do not heed these guidelines will be removed from the discussion.
Vaccination Discussions and Debate will close. Its threads will be merged into forums appropriate for the discussions they contain so it is now closed to new threads.
Please read the Vaccinations Forum Guidelines, which have been updated to reflect the changes.
Thread Last Post Replies Viewsstarted by fraben (6/2/12 at 12:24am)6/26/12 at 10:11am by Cynthia Mosher 1 179started by Mirzam (5/18/12 at 9:10am)6/25/12 at 5:07pm by mandib50 1 5006/25/12 at 12:19pm by AdinaL 146 3,9456/25/12 at 5:52am by nukuspot 40 1,052started by DeerMother (6/22/12 at 5:54am)6/25/12 at 5:15am by emmy526 3 1536/23/12 at 7:21am by thefragile7393 182 4,176started by purslaine (6/18/12 at 2:31pm)6/19/12 at 10:46pm by prosciencemum 13 404started by tonttu (6/6/12 at 4:49am)6/18/12 at 4:07pm by holly6737 4 423started by mom0810 (6/6/12 at 4:32am)6/17/12 at 12:05pm by Dot-to-Dot 1 4496/15/12 at 11:31am by Rrrrrachel 332 6,0336/11/12 at 8:11pm by Honey693 34 1,223started by PenelopeJune (6/10/12 at 2:18pm)6/10/12 at 3:42pm by AbbyGrant 3 2406/10/12 at 2:06pm by Louisw 65 1,763started by Minuteman (6/6/12 at 7:17am)6/8/12 at 7:18pm by Minuteman 2 221started by emmy526 (4/26/12 at 4:34am)6/8/12 at 1:33pm by Super~Single~... 12 437started by Rrrrrachel (6/5/12 at 10:12am)6/8/12 at 12:35pm by prosciencemum 10 2656/7/12 at 9:21am by amnesiac 48 1,225started by jenmn (1/2/12 at 9:09am)6/6/12 at 9:45pm by ma2two 8 3,350Poll: Another poll! Enjoy!6/6/12 at 7:49am by SweetSilver 20 431started by bluedaisy (6/1/12 at 6:54pm)6/5/12 at 10:48am by Mirzam 3 367started by member234098 (6/17/11 at 8:29pm)6/4/12 at 3:57pm by Super~Single~... 11 7466/3/12 at 6:37pm by LitMom 74 1,5056/3/12 at 12:56pm by stik 102 2,945started by BWelburn (5/31/12 at 1:33pm)6/2/12 at 10:32am by Imakcerka 4 268started by prosciencemum (5/30/12 at 8:03am)5/31/12 at 1:28am by prosciencemum 2 201started by lovebeingamomma (5/24/12 at 7:01pm)5/26/12 at 1:31pm by prosciencemum 15 600started by amdr (4/16/12 at 8:30am)5/25/12 at 8:51am by shiningpearl 7 512started by J2 (5/11/12 at 5:32am)5/25/12 at 8:02am by crayfishgirl 14 4305/23/12 at 12:15pm by jbgbmommy 48 1,5665/22/12 at 9:19am by purslaine 246 4,376started by jupitermama (5/10/12 at 5:37pm)5/21/12 at 7:42am by stik 12 599started by Devaskyla (5/13/12 at 1:02am)5/13/12 at 10:25am by Mirzam 2 219started by slmommy (5/11/12 at 2:44pm)5/13/12 at 9:12am by slmommy 1 295started by purslaine (5/13/12 at 7:54am)5/13/12 at 8:57am by slmommy 2 79started by hippymama25 (5/12/12 at 7:46am)5/12/12 at 4:01pm by slmommy 3 285started by MALML6687 (5/10/12 at 1:20pm)5/10/12 at 1:43pm by fruitfulmomma 2 133started by Noah92 (5/1/12 at 8:18am)5/9/12 at 12:19pm by Noah92 2 1865/9/12 at 10:26am by thegoodearth 82 1,650started by slmommy (5/9/12 at 9:19am)5/9/12 at 9:19am by slmommy 0 155started by emmy526 (5/7/12 at 6:18pm)5/7/12 at 7:15pm by emmy526 2 1725/2/12 at 7:11am by Mosaic 26 1,545started by Beltane (4/30/12 at 7:27am)4/30/12 at 7:54am by Beltane 1 184started by bklynhomeopath (4/29/12 at 6:55am)4/30/12 at 4:41am by emmy526 2 2934/28/12 at 8:34pm by Taximom5 42 1,052started by emmy526 (4/26/12 at 4:33am)4/28/12 at 3:43am by emmy526 2 315started by twinpossible (3/22/12 at 2:27pm)4/27/12 at 1:37am by Devaskyla 9 5964/26/12 at 8:58am by purslaine 21 5,999started by Maternalove (4/19/12 at 5:21am)4/25/12 at 8:00pm by nukuspot 9 248started by mesa (6/17/09 at 6:49pm)4/24/12 at 5:26am by fussamama 12 578started by emmy526 (4/22/12 at 1:57pm)4/22/12 at 8:40pm by Bokonon 5 296
- My Vaccine Info
- › I have a little girl! just now
- › 2013 in 2013 55 seconds ago
- › New here! Looking to make some connections 2 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Symptoms 3 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 3 minutes ago
- › s/o xdh blackmailing me about my dating life 6 minutes ago
- › What's Happening Today? 9 minutes ago
- › How much do you go out/stay home? 9 minutes ago
- › Lead test- is it really needed? 15 minutes ago
- › Not so good news- enlarged yolk sac 20 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Stephafriendly
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Vaccinations and George W Bush by Brian Leaf
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo