Last edited: 6/27/11
- My Vaccine InfoLast edited: 3/4/13
- Selectively Vaccinating For International TravelLast edited: 6/27/11
- Vaccine Exemption Information for All 50 States In The USLast edited: 1/18/13
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?Last edited: 2/24/13
- Vaccinations: A Thoughtful Parent's Guide:...No review yet.
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About...No review yet.
- The Vaccine Book: Making the Right Decision for...No review yet.
- Healing the New Childhood Epidemics: Autism,...No review yet.
Vaccinations - Page 8
Forum Last Post Threads Posts(8 Viewing)Support only: If you're not vaccinating or seriously considering not vaccinating, this is your forum. This forum will host topics that are about dealing with issues when choosing to not vaccinate.12/19/13 at 1:32pm by zachattack 2,455 25,886 Support only: This forum is for those who are vaccinating selectively, on a delayed schedule or fully vaccinating on schedule.12/16/13 at 10:25am by nia82 2,113 15,645Yesterday at 4:45 pm by USAmma 28 260(2 Viewing)Yesterday at 10:19 pm by MyLilPwny 507 14,909
The Vaccinations Forums have been Restructured
Vaccinations: This is our main forum to discuss all information and concerns about vaccinations as a community. This is a forum for members new to vaccination issues to post their questions and get feedback from community members with information to share as well as a general forum for discussion. Polite exchange of information opinion is a priority. This is not a debate or advocacy forum so moderation will be to uphold a comfortable posting atmosphere for all.
I'm Not Vaccinating, Selective & Delayed Vaccination, and Vaccinating on Schedule are our three support-only forums. Posts to these forums should be out of sincere interest for the forum's support topic and not to argue or debate, nor to criticize, make fun of, or make negative generalizations about others.
Vaccinations Debate is a forum where members may post to debate hot topics regarding vaccinations. Polite exchange of information and opinion is a priority. Personally directed negative comments will not be tolerated. Discuss the topic and not the individual. Moderation will be to uphold a comfortable posting atmosphere for all and members who do not heed these guidelines will be removed from the discussion.
Vaccination Discussions and Debate will close. Its threads will be merged into forums appropriate for the discussions they contain so it is now closed to new threads.
Please read the Vaccinations Forum Guidelines, which have been updated to reflect the changes.
Thread Last Post Views9/14/06 at 12:16am by Healthy Skeptic 62 1,5965/28/08 at 5:26am by mamakay 62 3,3666/10/06 at 9:55pm by Momtezuma... 62 2,1563/25/08 at 7:43am by ediesmom 62 2,9791/29/07 at 7:29pm by new to natural 62 2,5033/15/09 at 6:44am by shuttlt 62 1,3689/30/07 at 10:47pm by DQMama 62 6,1254/8/08 at 11:26am by Mamapits 62 3,36512/10/07 at 6:11pm by DesireeH 61 2,7421/13/07 at 3:19am by Bestbirths 61 2,1704/13/06 at 11:00pm by Rmeg 61 2,1871/27/06 at 2:42pm by ~member~ 61 1,3891/23/06 at 7:45am by LongIsland 61 1,6293/1/07 at 1:55pm by lyttlewon 61 1,5868/9/07 at 12:49am by Anastasiya 61 2,6313/19/07 at 1:20pm by aira 61 3,5037/8/10 at 2:36am by karika 61 4,07111/6/05 at 11:50pm by Treasuremapper 61 1,7489/14/07 at 2:02am by Tracy 60 2,95211/9/09 at 1:12am by Gwendolyn's... 60 7,2127/1/09 at 4:22pm by MoonWillow 60 4,9844/24/10 at 1:01am by momofmine 60 2,7697/3/05 at 2:47pm by dani76 60 1,6046/28/10 at 5:21pm by MyFillingQuiver 60 3,12611/22/06 at 3:10pm by LongIsland 60 1,5328/7/06 at 2:03am by Momtezuma... 60 1,0114/17/07 at 2:49pm by Crisstiana 60 2,4801/28/06 at 12:23am by mammom 60 1,5144/25/08 at 1:36am by InstinctiveMom 60 3,4292/11/07 at 6:34pm by gilnikche 60 2,2706/16/09 at 4:41pm by mamakah 60 2,9304/14/05 at 9:46am by Red 59 1,8189/6/07 at 11:34pm by lokidoki 59 1,5808/6/05 at 10:30pm by spero 59 6,1957/27/06 at 4:59pm by bluesky74 59 2,8471/4/09 at 12:07am by luv-my-boys 59 3,0753/6/08 at 9:26am by Mama~Love 59 2,9412/2/08 at 5:07pm by dymanic 59 4,5612/14/09 at 11:58pm by amnesiac 59 1,7976/20/06 at 1:39am by Spacey1 59 3,3373/7/07 at 2:35am by mwherbs 59 1,6481/2/06 at 2:49pm by midstreammama 58 1,3447/29/10 at 1:35am by pumpkinhead 58 3,30210/16/06 at 10:52pm by mamakay 58 1,5766/7/09 at 4:04pm by KimberlyD0 58 1,99310/10/07 at 7:44pm by DesireeH 58 2,1852/23/09 at 12:44am by PaigeC 58 2,4268/13/08 at 7:59am by babysx9 58 7,1338/9/04 at 9:23pm by love2all 58 2,7212/8/08 at 11:32pm by tammyswanson 58 5,661
- My Vaccine Info
- › if your child got chickenpox intentionally, how did you explain &... 13 minutes ago
- › VBAC Mamas! Which is better - homebirth or hospital birth? 14 minutes ago
- › Bed times 31 minutes ago
- › Shameless Baby Pictures - For June DDC Babies!!! 46 minutes ago
- › What are you knitting/crocheting? And share pics? 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Baby Photos! 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › ending friendships 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › Long post - anxieties as the parent of a too smart kid 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › How are you staying sane? 2 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh