#1 ·
Im in the hopital
Water is broke
Cx are every few minutes
Baby coming within hours or days
Please pray.
Im upside down so I cant tpe

*****Update*****

Still no bby. Its 8.30am. Water broke at 11pm last night. I got one shot of steroids waiting on the next. Cx are still regular every few mintues and getting farther apart but much stronger. Waiting on scan this morning to see bby and fluid and stuff. Ill let you guys know more later. It really hard to type like this.

#178 ·
I crochet.. Ill have to have my sister bring me some yarn and a hook. Might as well start making some more stuff for the baby

I had her bring me my birth beads so I can get them sent out! I cant access the email that the birth bead group mails go to so I havent seen any updates in there but I think I can go to the main group homepage.. Ill have to see because I will need the address again. Im going to work on those today.

The hospital has this little cart library system. It has a lot of movies and books. Its sitting at the end of my bed right now. So they have me hooked up with things. Im looking online for some magazine subscriptions now so I can read some new stuff. The TV here doesnt get the channels I normally watch so I havent really been watching tv... TGG I have my computer and can watch some stuff online though

#179 ·
Well get to crocheting! I remember a FO post of yours from a while back somewhere. Might have been here or another forum (hmm, do I check too many forums?
). Maybe you can start a little blanket or wee hats? I know when I need to de-stress or space out for a while I do a lot of yarn stuff.

Anyway, I was glad you updated. Thanks for keeping up posted and so good that baby is still in there!!!

#188 ·
Wow, Khourt, how is the time passing for you? I feel like you've been there for a month now... seem like a year to you?

Also, I think I saw a splash of girly colors in the basket your sister brought for you... does that mean you took a peak & found out you're having a girl... or that you're a cool mama who is fine with dressing a potential boy in pink?

Healthy happy mama & baby vibes to you!

#190 ·
Ive been having decreased fetal movement yesterday and today. The peri came in today to do a bio physical profile on the baby. It only got a 6/10. Last time it got 8/10. The baby looked ok otherwise. It did not respond to stimulation and there wasnt much going on with the NST from this morning.. He will come back tomorrow to check on the baby again and see how things are tomorrow. Please pray things look better tomorrow.

Spark.. No clue what the baby is.. The pink stuff was some sleepers.. Size 3T!!! Sister said they were really cheap so she just got them anyway.. I will dress the baby in some pink though.. The boys have pink stuff but not like obviously girly stuff. More masculine pink stuff

#192 ·
Oh, Khourtniey, I'm so sorry. At what point will they want to induce?

I'm sorry that the biophysical didn't come back as good. Do they have an idea why? Is it because of the ruptured sac or something else going on?

Sending health & joy

#193 ·
They arent really sure I dont think.. It was kind of worrisome though when they doc was just sitting there with the wand on the heart and just staring and not saying anything for minutes... As far as I understand it could be a few things.. Could be the fluid.. Could be the position of the baby (like it being on the cord)... Could be the placenta giving out.. Could be the baby is getting an infection. They just really dont know. I still havent been feeling movement today.

If things look worse tomorrow they might try to induce or section.. Really I didnt ask. Im assuming they would just want to section though
Then again they might decide to watch the baby a few days and see if anything changes. If things improve and the baby remains fine then they wont do anything until 34 weeks

#194 ·
Also
: that there's some improvement in your next BPP!

It's important for you to know where the baby is losing points, though, as the Cochrane Review just came out a couple weeks ago showing that all aspects of a biophysical profile (besides amniotic fluid volume) are not effective at measuring fetal well-being. So, in essence, if the AFV is fine but some other points are lost for movement etc. it's not so ominous. Maybe bring this up with the perinatologist?

In any case, sending you growing, growing, growing vibes and wishing you calm and peace.

#196 ·
Oh I do know where we are losing point but not really why. I was looking at the charts where they give recommendations (Ill have to find it again) Alot seemed to recomend delivery... but The score for fluid is obviously going to be 0. There is absolutely no pockets of fluid around the baby. The only thing that looks like fluid is the cord. Breathing efforts were almost 0 this time. The only thing we lost points for last time was the fluid. This time it was movement and fluid. The baby did have a slight movement but didnt respond to the buzzer at all and he buzzed it a few times.

#197 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by quarteralien View Post
K, what is your fluid level, just for comparison's sake? Mine yesterday was at 4.74 and today at 4.99, esesntially the same number as far as I can tell.
0 I have absolutely no fluid in there.. It is regenerating but it all leaks right back out.

With Alo I had 17 in just one pocket.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.