Mothering Forum banner

JUNE 2008 IVF Cyclers!!!!!

12K views 278 replies 26 participants last post by  Seedlings 
#1 ·
Hey All!!! My name is JoAnne, and I am 37....will be 38 in July......tick tick tick tick! I will be starting my third IVF cycle in June! I am looking for other MDC ladies to share the fun

We are TTC #2 ---well sorta.....I have a 15 yo from a previous marriage, but currently dh and I suffer severe MFI, and so have no other choice but IVF w. ICSI.....but got our dd from IVF #1.....IVF #2 for a sib failed, but I was under WAY too much stress and exercising too much. Also didn't keep up with the acu and diet recs.....now I've already started acu a month ago and will transfer in the latter part of June.

~jo
37 yo, severe MFI, and eggs getting "old" IVF #3
IVF#1=dd, 15 mo old, IVF #2 BFN
15 yo ds from previous marriage

See less See more
#255 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by danababy View Post
Hi Ally,
If I am pregnant, we will be due around the same time. I think the due date calculator said March 19th. When did you have your ET?
My ER was on June 23 with ET 3 days later on June 26. When is your Beta??? Good Luck, I hope I see you over in the March DDC

#258 ·
Dana - Did you test again today? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that it is real!!!

I wonder where KFFG is, and how she is doing... she's been gone so long. ~ Jo - I hope you know that we are all thinking about you and praying for you. Hang in there, and let us know how you're doing!!!

#260 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by danababy View Post
I did test again. It was negative

My ET was on June 29th. I called my Dr's office this morning and the nurse told me not to test again until my Beta on the 14th. So we'll see. I'm mentally trying to prepare myself for the worse.
here's to hoping that the beta will be better news... hang in there!

#262 ·
I got my Beta today and it was a BEAUTIFUL 84!!! I'm thinking that only one of them took but twins are still possible. So now lets just hope it doubles.

Danababy, what day did you transfer your embies, if you did a 3 day ET its still really early!! Even if its a 5dt you still have time for it to become positive. Good luck, I hope things work out for you

#264 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aly22681 View Post
I got my Beta today and it was a BEAUTIFUL 84!!! I'm thinking that only one of them took but twins are still possible. So now lets just hope it doubles.

Danababy, what day did you transfer your embies, if you did a 3 day ET its still really early!! Even if its a 5dt you still have time for it to become positive. Good luck, I hope things work out for you
Aly congrats on your Beta!!!!

I had a 3 day Embryo Transfer last Sunday, June 19th. So it's only been 8 days.I am going to try my best to stay AWAY from the prego tests, but it's really tempting.

#265 ·
We just got back from vacation and while it is always sad to leave I am so glad to be home. It was nice to spend a week sleeping in and exploring Door County. I did think about ivf and my plans for the future (but came to no great revlations about what I want to do). I was shocked to see follistim in my fridge when I got home. It took my breath away when I saw it. Like oh my dirty little secret. I guess my vacation was what I needed to get my mind off this journey. Maybe I need to do more for me.

danababy - I am a poas addict, so I know how hard it is to wait. It is really early to get a true result from a pt. Maybe just try and wait a few days and retest then.

filiadeluna - Congrats on your bfp
:
:
:. Wishing you a wonderful none months!

How is everyone doing? Hope to get some updates.

#266 ·
Quote:

Aly - When are you getting your next beta? I'm still sending you lots of doubling and sticky vibes.

#267 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Julia'sMom View Post
Aly - When are you getting your next beta? I'm still sending you lots of doubling and sticky vibes.

Well I just got my second beta back...they wanted it to double in 48 hours and it TRIPLED!!! This beta was 260!!!

I'm really starting to accept that this is a REAL pregnancy!

#268 ·
Quote:

Well I just got my second beta back...they wanted it to double in 48 hours and it TRIPLED!!! This beta was 260!!!

Aly ~ Wow, that is awsome that your # trippled. Your baby is growing strong

#269 ·
Quote:

: Congratulations!!!!!!

#272 ·
congrats aly! i definitely think this is a real preg.

i took another preg test last night and it was positive. so then I had to run out to get more tests (different brand) so that I would have one on hand for this morning. and it was another positive. I called my dr's office this morning to see if i could have my beta tomorrow instead of having to wait through the weekend and take it on Monday. they said 'no'...
because they go by a certain formula on certain days, and they want to make sure my numbers don't get mixed up or confused
:
whatever that means. oh well.. i guess i'll be stressed out all weekend waiting for monday.

i've also been feeling a little bit of cramping. it feels a little different than period cramps, but they are definitely there. i felt them more a few days ago, not so much today.

#273 ·
Thanks everyone!! I go for my u/s on July 24 to see how many are in there, I personally think there is only one, but i'm not ruling out 2 yet! I will be sure to keep you ladies updated!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.