Mothering Forum banner

Nursing Mamas TTC in JULY!!!

10K views 328 replies 67 participants last post by  because 
#1 ·
]Happy July, mamas!
Please put change requests in bold type.

Good Luck
and lots of
Mommies!

Waiting to be Ready

gcgirl
leaguemama
simplelife
bodhicitta3 ds 8/04, dd 10/06
brightonwoman 1/07
luvmy2girls
Peony
saphos
dinahx
Harmony96

Waiting to Catch the First PP Egg!

Carlito's wife
TexasMum
Momma Aimee
coffee-lovin-mom
gillibean
BlessedMommy2006
sphynxcat
mergirl
sonuptosondown
sheasmom
SunCB
Lauren82
mariew
LiLStar

Waiting to O

abigail b
rollergirl
Kali Shanti
liss 420
because
freezehead
calinds
kikidee
lovin' it
Monica3674
satsumagirl
treehugginmama
pitchfork
goin' green
DustysSweety03
lilgreen
motherofphilosophy
Xerxella
bdoody11
peilover010202
abigail b
ameliasmama
jenleephotography
luvmybabygirls
jrose lee
ryan'smom
SereneBabe
jenmn
alaskaberry
heidirk
sarahf.
Julia Rose
ed tricia
zac'smom
Lindsey608
Kamie
RoseRed
MaClaire
malyita
*Robin*
Kristin0105

: 2WW
:
riversong
quetinha
DklovesMkandJK
usandthegirls
blissful maia
3for me
iluvmybabies
LiLStar
taylor
catemom
emski4379 DS 11/05
Hollin
cody'smomma
EBeth0000
bright_eyes
ms.pacman
Greenmama13
firefly mama
KnitLady
lilgreen

Our Success stories
:

July 08
Katica
katiedidbug
Max'sMama
citymomstl
risen_joy
shanahan
jldumm
*Danielle*
keirasmommy
fuzzypeach

June 08
alison_in_oh
luv

May 08
DreamsInDigital
jr'smom
Nicole R.
Moonprysm
sraplayas
RunnerMommy
mfrykas

April 08
Cody'smomma
KSLaura
wrzos
Lindsey608
ms. pacman

March 2008
Jaysmylilpumpkin DS 12/05
allykhat
mochimama
BundleFishMama DD 8/02, DD 5/04, DS 6/06
OwensMa
chic2chic

February 2008
Bee21
myrmom
Jul3Feb2
hannybanany dd 8/05
natalieadw dd 4/06
Bella Catalina DS 4/06
thefragile7393 DS 1/06
zakers_mama with DS 10/04, DD 1/07

January 2008
MommytoHHH
emski4379
Jörð

December 2007
heatherRN DS 6/7/06
JenMidwife
Naturegirl DS 8/04
jwpsgurl
Celina DD 7/05
BlissfullyLoving
ryansma
honeybee
ShiningStar DD 2/20/06
mistyryan
elisheva
GwendalynsMommy

November 2007
sunnymw DS 10/9/06
Lorette DS 8/05
finnegansmom
Linzie2 DD 5/5/06
mommymia
nubianamy DD 3/19/06
doulakris - caught the 1st PP egg!
BakerALM DD 2/06
miztrezzlyn
emikey
sweetney
can't wait

July Threadhostess ~ risen_joy[/B

See less See more
#178 ·
I'm joining in! I'm a nursing mama and we are now officially TTC. I just went off my mini-pill on Tuesday, so I'm waiting to see what type of bleeding I have. I haven't had my period since August 05 b/c I was on a 28-day mini-pill, so I expect the next couple of months to be interesting.

Going to catch up on all the posts in this thread....

Oh and I should put in bold that I am TTC - is that "waiting to catch the first PP egg" or "waiting to O"??
I have much to learn!

#180 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by shanahan View Post
katica - I have no idea!! but I think its funny because I'm in the same boat!! FF keeps switching btw day 19 and 21 for o - I REALLY hope it was day 19 or 20 - and really think that it was, but who knows!!
Huh, and for us with short LP`s it really does make a difference, doesn`t it?

#182 ·
New here.
Please add me to waiting to o.
I have a nursing 3 yo dd. Had a miscarraige in Feb and I've waited the recommended 3 AFs before trying again. Well, the third AF ends tomorrow (hopefully) then we will be officially TTC!
Read through the whole thread and just wanted to say congrats
:to those with BFP and
to those that had a loss and
: to the rest of you trying and
:

#184 ·
jldumm Congrats!!
:

afm - I have no idea if I ovulated or not this month. I quit charting temps because the morning time was too eratic. I'm getting the itch to test (cd 24) and trying to remind myself it's too early, just wait, just wait.... so I guess I need to move to 2WW

#187 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by jldumm View Post
i got a positive this am
it doesn't seem real yet
we will wait and see.

has anyone ever had the up and down not as defined as the side to side of the plus... i think i need a second opinion.
: Congrats, jldumm!! I agree, a line is a line! Have a H&H 9MO!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kikidee View Post
I'm joining in! I'm a nursing mama and we are now officially TTC. I just went off my mini-pill on Tuesday, so I'm waiting to see what type of bleeding I have. I haven't had my period since August 05 b/c I was on a 28-day mini-pill, so I expect the next couple of months to be interesting.

Going to catch up on all the posts in this thread....

Oh and I should put in bold that I am TTC - is that "waiting to catch the first PP egg" or "waiting to O"??
I have much to learn!

If you already have had your first PPAF I would say you're waiting to O. The "waiting to catch" category is usually for those who haven't gotten an AF and want to make sure it stays that way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momma Aimee View Post
I feel like i have nothign to add

, Momma Aimee. I know it's tough waiting for your body to cooperate. Feel free to vent here.

I'm getting some really good fetility signs and hoping that I'll be Oing soon. Last night was our anniversary so it was easy to convince DH to give me so lovin'. Now I just have to keep convincing him until the temp spike!

#188 ·
Quote:
I'm getting some really good fetility signs and hoping that I'll be Oing soon. Last night was our anniversary so it was easy to convince DH to give me so lovin'. Now I just have to keep convincing him until the temp spike!
you have to 'convince"
All i have to do is show up with out a child attached

#189 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Katica View Post
Huh, and for us with short LP`s it really does make a difference, doesn`t it?
EXACTLY!! on one hand, I tell myself it doesn't really matter (in terms of dtd and timing and all) - what's done is done... But I REALLY want to know if my LP is lengthening or not!

#191 ·
Ok, FF is officially playing mind games with me. First, it said I O`d on CD 21, then changed it to CD19. Now it`s CD23 (I think, I`ve lost count). It all looks nice but I know I definitely didn`t O on CD23. CM, CP just don`t match.
Huh, stay calm...

#192 ·
Can you please move me to waiting to O?

I'm so freakin excited!!! I've been posting (on and off- mostly off for obvious reasons) since my son was like 8 mos old. I never got my period. I refused (well, thought about it and then realized better!) to wean simply to conceive and it has paid off! I am on day one of a new cycle! Just got AF!!!! Woohoo!!!
: I can't wait to start TTC!!! Adn my son is still nursing, only morning and night, and I know pregnancy can affect that, but I'm ready. For all of it! Wish me luck this cycle ladies!!!

#195 ·
Please move me to Waiting to O.

It was/is AF and the wait is on. I'm thinking of charting temps. Can anyone recommend, is Fertility Friend the way to go? Does it cost? I haven't charted temps since I was preventing preg. in my early 20s (been crunchy for a long time
) and then I did all the graphing myself.

bdoody11, my DS takes a little convincing too, (we've never gotten back really in the swing since DS) and I don't want him to feel like I'm only interested to conceive (although that can be hard when I put a pillow up under my hips right after
)

Congrats Jildum, ditto everyone else, a line is a line is a line!
:

#196 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by pitchfork View Post
I'm thinking of charting temps. Can anyone recommend, is Fertility Friend the way to go? Does it cost? I haven't charted temps since I was preventing preg. in my early 20s (been crunchy for a long time
) and then I did all the graphing myself.
I far prefer TCOYF/Ovusoft. I think they have a 15 day trial and then the software is like $40 or so. I also heard that they may have a TCOYF web version at iVillage? But I haven't checked it out.

Congrats Jldumm!
:

I think I am out this cycle. I am spotting and cramping.
: I am 8dpo and I guess I need to look at the bright side and think about the fact that my LP is at least 2.75 days longer than it was before my first PPAF.

Good luck to those testing soon!

#198 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by citymomstl View Post
So I am testing Monday, July 21, and time is DRAGGING!! Thank goodness we have a busy weekend. Hopefully I will blink and it will be Monday morning. I can honestly say (as a working mom) that I have NEVER been so excited for it to be Monday morning!!
I have been ordered not to test (by my dear friend. lol. she knows i am insane about this) until Monday, so I am with you on the weekend dragging. I actually am supposed to still be in the "waiting to be ready" category, but we had a little "slip-up"
So, I guess I can be moved to Two Week Wait

So, in the interest of not testing until Monday, I don't have a single test in the house and while we are camping this weekend, I will not go anywhere alone. rofl. I cannot be trusted not to grab a test.
I am actually OK with either result, I am just going batty not knowing.

Good luck making the weekend fly by. Hope you get a BFP!!!!

#200 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by pitchfork View Post
I'm thinking of charting temps. Can anyone recommend, is Fertility Friend the way to go? Does it cost?
i really like Fertility friend... If I remember correctly, there is a free option - and a VIP option, that is very affordable and gets you some additional perks/analysis. But, if you are already familiar w/charting, you can probably just do the basic free option and get the benefits....

hth!

#201 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by jenmn View Post
I far prefer TCOYF/Ovusoft. I think they have a 15 day trial and then the software is like $40 or so. I also heard that they may have a TCOYF web version at iVillage? But I haven't checked it out.

They do have a free charting web version at ivillage

I also prefer TCOYF/Ovusoft far easier to read the fertilityfriend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.