Mothering Forum banner

Mid to Late July TWW

17K views 552 replies 55 participants last post by  doodledoo 
#1 ·
I've never hosted a thread like this before, so please bear with me.

I should be ovulating either tomorrow (the 7th) or tuesday (the 8th) and testing 21st or thereabouts. Anyone interested in obsessing with me?

Couple of little things that I've found makes these threads run smoother. Could ya put your test date in bold and your result in red, please and thank you?

aiting to Test
:

gbutterflykissesm :7/18

lotus.blossom: 7/19

AJB8605: 7/20

anne1140: 7/20

LiamsMommy31905: 7/21

MrsMiller: 7/21

blissful_maia: 7/22

doodledoo: 7/22

iluvbnamomma: 7/22

natrualmom: 7/22

sdmomma: 7/22

corikodjo: 7/23

jrose_lee: 7/23

LilLala: 7/23 (Her DH's Birthday!

Phantaja: 7/23

biomama: 7/24

crystal-mommy:7/24

WoodlandFairytale:7/24

Carrin: 7/25

jenhaase405: 7/25

liss 420:7/25

Autumnlaughing: 7/26

Stephenie:7/27

Mayakas: 7/28

DklovesMkandJK :7/29

Angi: 7/31

:BFPs!
:

Max'sMama

SimplyRochelle

wobblykate

honeybunmom

herins

missylissa

*Amy*

annieeddie

quasar

See less See more
#354 ·
?? Frer?? First response/early result?? Have a few internet cheapies left, but I want a really accurate test to take. I bought some internet O cheapies @ the same time as the preg test, and the O strips suck!! if I am going to get bummed out by a BFN, want it to be accurate! Kinda scared to test... I would almost rather not now right now... talked myself out of going to walmart tonight, so no POAS for me in the am!! And if I am going to do a beta on Tues, kinda seems wasteful to poas the same day. ahhhhhh.... why must I obsess????

#355 ·
So whatever that pink was has appeared to have vanished. I have obviously checked several more times too.

I was all crying earlier to my sister and she had my Mom call. I hate my Mom. She says to me and I quote "its probably not a good thing to be OPENING your cervix like that." WHA? Are you serious, you think I can stick my hand up there and just open it? HA! I told her she needed to read a book. Then, she told me rather insincerely that she "hoped it went my way."

I probably am pregnant and that is just going to screw with her so much. I love it!

#356 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsMiller View Post
So whatever that pink was has appeared to have vanished. I have obviously checked several more times too.

I was all crying earlier to my sister and she had my Mom call. I hate my Mom. She says to me and I quote "its probably not a good thing to be OPENING your cervix like that." WHA? Are you serious, you think I can stick my hand up there and just open it? HA! I told her she needed to read a book. Then, she told me rather insincerely that she "hoped it went my way."

I probably am pregnant and that is just going to screw with her so much. I love it!
OMG...It's like I'm on the roller coaster with you. I was totally down when I read your first post. So glad your still in
GL.

Phantaja- I posted early this AM, but there were a lot of messages. My test was negativo, but I'm only technically 10 dpo, it's just that this is when AF is usually due. I think the Progesterone OTC has really lengthened my LP (I would have been due yesterday for AF, so that's not bad).
: I'm still in the running.
I'll test again on 7/24 if no AF. (If I can wait that long!

#357 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsMiller View Post

I am right there with you. i do not check my cervix, but have felt like AF might be coming and then it goes away. right now i feel pessimistic, but earlier my dh said that i was pregnant. He has been right every other time.
I told him to not get my hopes to high or i was going to lose it if i was not.

I think the miscarriage i experienced in Feb really has messed with me. I was so not this obsessive before that happened.

hope everyone has a restful night and high temps in the morning

#359 ·
Too early to test? Nope. But yes if you want a positive!!

MrsMiller iluvbnamomma and wobblykate. I'm right there with you. Cramps come and go and I'm just waiting for the flow (although I was with my son and it never came but I got my positive on the day I expected my period. How could I have not obsessed back then? I was charting even!)

Oh and congrats on the positive Max'sMama! You must have been in the July06 due date club with me last time!!

#360 ·
Max'sMama: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! YAY!!
:
:
:
:
:

I am starting to feel like AF is coming on. But, I don't have the usual symptoms. My boobs are usually quite sore by now. They're not sore at all this time. Plus, I am constipated!! BAD!!
It could be the travelling....it tends to leave me a little "backed up". But, it started a couple of days before we left. No idea what's going on there.
I am having the typical preAF cramping, though. At least we've been pretty busy, so I'm distracted.

Hope everyone is having good Monday.

#361 ·
My temps are back up this morning. I'm pretty sure yesterday I was just really cold when I woke up. Super tired today and pretty fatigued last night, but it might be all the yard work I did yesterday.
It's weird though. Last night DH and I were at band practice and we were finishing up and chatting and I was like "I have to go NOW." I'm never like that...I was so tired I couldn't stand it. ? weird.

Everybody have a good day!

#362 ·
I will admit. I did test this morning. But only to see if the ovidrel had worked it's way out of my system yet. I do believe it has. The test came back Negative. And since I'm only 3 DPIUI, it isn't upsetting.

I have been a little twingey. I wouldn't even call it crampy, not strong enough. More like very light electrical shocks around the pelvis.

My sense of smell has gone up several notches. On Friday, I go in for my progesterone levels.

The friend that was with me during the IUI is convinced that I am pregnant. It's only been three days, but she is absolutely convinced that it "took". I think she is more excited about all this then I am. Which is good. Keeps me from being very pessimistic.

Congrats on all the BFP's!
:

For all the BFN's:

#363 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by quasar View Post
3DPO... do you think that's too early to test?

Funny

Quote:

Originally Posted by wobblykate View Post
My temps are back up this morning. I'm pretty sure yesterday I was just really cold when I woke up. Super tired today and pretty fatigued last night, but it might be all the yard work I did yesterday.
It's weird though. Last night DH and I were at band practice and we were finishing up and chatting and I was like "I have to go NOW." I'm never like that...I was so tired I couldn't stand it. ? weird.

Everybody have a good day!
I was watching your chart. Glad you got that nice dip and rise. Implatiation??

Me: Don't know. I guess I am just rolling along. Temps are still slowly rising and I've been having 10 day LPs the last few cycles, so 11DPO is really good.

#364 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Angi View Post
My sense of smell has gone up several notches. On Friday, I go in for my progesterone levels.

Angi, I'll keep my
: for you.

A crazy sense of smell was one of my first real symptoms with J.

I think I'm, 5/6DPO and having aches (not really cramps) and my BBs feel really odd. They're mildly uncomfortable, they feel almost like a really week version of letdownfrom back in the beginning of my BF days. Almost like tingly.

That's weird on all accounts b/c I never had any BB symptoms with J.

I'm also bloated as all heck. Like watch out for harpoons bloated.

I really hope this is my month. Not only because we really want another baby, but b/c I'm going to feel like a lunatic fat a$$ if I'm not

A funny story:

Talking to DH I said maybe this time I would POAS and then leave the bathroom and he could be the one to tell me if we we're pregnant or not. DH said no way, not a chance. I asked why and he said I wouldn't belive him anyway.

I asked him why in the world he would think I wouldn't believe him and he said you don't believe the sticks themselves, staring at them and taking them apart, why would you believe it second hand?

Well, he's got a point!

(to my defense a $ store false + and 2 CBE '+' evaps in less than 6 months can do that to you!)

#365 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by DklovesMkandJK View Post
I'm also bloated as all heck. Like watch out for harpoons bloated.

I really hope this is my month. Not only because we really want another baby, but b/c I'm going to feel like a lunatic fat a$$ if I'm not

A funny story:

Talking to DH I said maybe this time I would POAS and then leave the bathroom and he could be the one to tell me if we we're pregnant or not. DH said no way, not a chance. I asked why and he said I wouldn't belive him anyway.

I asked him why in the world he would think I wouldn't believe him and he said you don't believe the sticks themselves, staring at them and taking them apart, why would you believe it second hand?

Well, he's got a point!

(to my defense a $ store false + and 2 CBE '+' evaps in less than 6 months can do that to you!)
:
up !!!

And Olerica: Thanks for watching my chart...hope you're right
:

And hooray for an 11 day LP
:! Now, how bout a BFP?!?!

#366 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Angi View Post
The friend that was with me during the IUI is convinced that I am pregnant. It's only been three days, but she is absolutely convinced that it "took". I think she is more excited about all this then I am. Which is good. Keeps me from being very pessimistic.
...Sometimes friends know best. Like when my SIL picked out my wedding dress for me and said, you HAVE to try this on, just for me. And it was PERFECT!

I totally think you're pregnant
: Your posts totally look pregnant

#372 ·
my temp was exactly the same today... I think AF is probably coming in the next 2 days.
:

Sorry MrsMiller, I was really hoping you'd get your BFP this time.

Angi, Kate, everyone else, hang in there!

I'm feeling okay. not super depressed yet, but not at all hopeful anymore. I'm not sure why.

#373 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by biomama View Post
my temp was exactly the same today... I think AF is probably coming in the next 2 days.
:

Sorry MrsMiller, I was really hoping you'd get your BFP this time.

Angi, Kate, everyone else, hang in there!

I'm feeling okay. not super depressed yet, but not at all hopeful anymore. I'm not sure why.
Hmm...I was hoping for you
s. Don't get depressed...it ain't over til it's over, right?

You sure run hot! Your cover line is like my highest temp.

Take care.

#374 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by biomama View Post
:

feeling the same way. Same temp from yesterday, guess its better than if it were to drop.

#375 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvbnamomma View Post
feeling the same way. Same temp from yesterday, guess its better than if it were to drop.
It's still much higher than your coverline, too, so
:

Wobblykate,
: for you too. That looks like an implantation dip.

Everyone else still in it -
:
:
:
:

I want to see some more BFP's!

#376 ·
Well my shorts feel really tight today...but considering I'm only 3 DPO, I'm not taking that as a sign of anything other than that I ate a cheeseburger & fries for lunch yesterday.

Still hoping for
for everyone!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.