Mothering Forum banner

Mid to Late July TWW

17K views 552 replies 55 participants last post by  doodledoo 
#1 ·
I've never hosted a thread like this before, so please bear with me.

I should be ovulating either tomorrow (the 7th) or tuesday (the 8th) and testing 21st or thereabouts. Anyone interested in obsessing with me?

Couple of little things that I've found makes these threads run smoother. Could ya put your test date in bold and your result in red, please and thank you?

aiting to Test
:

gbutterflykissesm :7/18

lotus.blossom: 7/19

AJB8605: 7/20

anne1140: 7/20

LiamsMommy31905: 7/21

MrsMiller: 7/21

blissful_maia: 7/22

doodledoo: 7/22

iluvbnamomma: 7/22

natrualmom: 7/22

sdmomma: 7/22

corikodjo: 7/23

jrose_lee: 7/23

LilLala: 7/23 (Her DH's Birthday!

Phantaja: 7/23

biomama: 7/24

crystal-mommy:7/24

WoodlandFairytale:7/24

Carrin: 7/25

jenhaase405: 7/25

liss 420:7/25

Autumnlaughing: 7/26

Stephenie:7/27

Mayakas: 7/28

DklovesMkandJK :7/29

Angi: 7/31

:BFPs!
:

Max'sMama

SimplyRochelle

wobblykate

honeybunmom

herins

missylissa

*Amy*

annieeddie

quasar

See less See more
#377 ·
I tested this morning when I woke up to pee. Didn't see a line, threw it in the trash and went back to bed wondering why my temp was still up. Fell back asleep for 3 hours (and then temped againat my normal time), went to the potty, looked into the trash can, and from there I could see a line.

Do the $ store ones give lots of evap lines? I'm going out to buy more tests today once I take the hubby to work. I've never ever ever seen another line on a test. Even opks wouldn't work for me. I'm trying to stay calm.

totally x-posted everywhere

#379 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by SimplyRochelle View Post
I tested this morning when I woke up to pee. Didn't see a line, threw it in the trash and went back to bed wondering why my temp was still up. Fell back asleep for 3 hours (and then temped againat my normal time), went to the potty, looked into the trash can, and from there I could see a line.

Do the $ store ones give lots of evap lines? I'm going out to buy more tests today once I take the hubby to work. I've never ever ever seen another line on a test. Even opks wouldn't work for me. I'm trying to stay calm.

totally x-posted everywhere
Evap or not, no test result, positive or negative, is valid after 3 hours. I think that the cut off for most tests is 10 minutes.

#380 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsMiller View Post
My temp took a nose dive this morning. I believe AF should be here later today or tomorrow.
It ain't over till the Aunt Flo sings!

#381 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantaja View Post
It ain't over till the Aunt Flo sings!
I got a little tiny bit more pink this morning while checking my cervix, haven't checked it since. I bet she comes late tonight or tomorrow.

I think we are done TTCing. Things aren't looking good relationship wise with DH and I right now. I don't think he really wants anymore kids. Which would explain why he hasn't done anything the doctor has told him to.

He is now trying to blame me too, saying I don't do anything either. I could exercise and eat better that's about it. He still smokes and lies about it.

So, I give up.

#383 ·
Quote:

I got a little tiny bit more pink this morning while checking my cervix, haven't checked it since. I bet she comes late tonight or tomorrow.

I think we are done TTCing. Things aren't looking good relationship wise with DH and I right now. I don't think he really wants anymore kids. Which would explain why he hasn't done anything the doctor has told him to.

He is now trying to blame me too, saying I don't do anything either. I could exercise and eat better that's about it. He still smokes and lies about it.

So, I give up.

#384 ·
MrsMiller. FWIW DH and I conceived our son during a very rough patch in our relationship. Things have been stellar since. Sometimes a baby does that to you. (But not always) Its best to sort things out first! Hope things get better for you.

I have been stalking the FF charts that have a negative before a positive. Hoping that this will be my scenario. I really want to test right now. But why? Its just a waste of money. I wish I had a Dollar Tree here. I checked at Family Dollar and they had nothing for pregnancy tests.

#385 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lotus.blossom View Post
MrsMiller. FWIW DH and I conceived our son during a very rough patch in our relationship. Things have been stellar since. Sometimes a baby does that to you. (But not always) Its best to sort things out first! Hope things get better for you.

I have been stalking the FF charts that have a negative before a positive. Hoping that this will be my scenario. I really want to test right now. But why? Its just a waste of money. I wish I had a Dollar Tree here. I checked at Family Dollar and they had nothing for pregnancy tests.
I found my dollar tests at a place called Dollar Tree.

#386 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lotus.blossom View Post

Sometime you actually have to ask for the tests. I know at the Dollar General where I live, they keep them locked up because people kept stealing them.
:

#388 ·
Quote:

So, I give up.
s: Maybe you both just need a break. TTC can be stressful, and can just make you irritable sometimes. Maybe you need a few months where you just get back to normal so you can try again without the stress and emotions bearing down on you. Good luck to you!

#389 ·
So my DH was in the hospital last night. He was firing a 50 Cal and it basically backfired and he now has shrapnel in his legs. He tells me its like sand but, it feels like his legs are on fire. He is on light duty for 7 days. He is not allowed to do anything really. He can't even wear his uniform, just PT pants so his legs can breathe.

The docs got all the shrapnel out that they could. We don't know if he is going to be sent home or not yet.

#391 ·
Quote:

So my DH was in the hospital last night. He was firing a 50 Cal and it basically backfired and he now has shrapnel in his legs. He tells me its like sand but, it feels like his legs are on fire. He is on light duty for 7 days. He is not allowed to do anything really. He can't even wear his uniform, just PT pants so his legs can breathe.

The docs got all the shrapnel out that they could. We don't know if he is going to be sent home or not yet.
my goodness. I really hope he is okay and home with you soon. I really do think TTC is pretty stressful on relationships. I have heard this several times. Maybe try to take a bit of a break and focus on your love for eachother and maybe you will end up with a "love child"

s to you. Thank you for all of your support.

#392 ·
Quote:

{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Both you and your DH are in my thoughts. Concentrate on each other for awhile.

#394 ·
Quote:

I'm sorry. I hope he's well soon and that you're both doing better in no time. Good Luck, whatever you both decide.

#395 ·
Thought I'd check in here. Congrats to MaxsMama on her BFP!!

On 8 dpo and am proud to state that I've actually refrained from POAS. I believe I o'd on the 13th and we dtd that day and 3 days before. Wanted to again the day before and the day after, but we were both too pooped! I'm due on Saturday, the 26th. I've had some twinges, a little crampy in the first few dpo like with my last pregnancy in March. Nothing going on, now, though.

I keep hoping for a sign like implantation bleeding which I had with my daughter. Since the m/c disappointment, I'm better able to keep from POAS to avoid the emotional highs and lows.

Continued well wishes to those still in the game for BFP's and sticky babies!

#396 ·
MrsMiller,
- I think the stress of impending deployment plus the stress of TTC is probably getting to you both. I think your plan of focusing on your health and trying to enjoy the time you have left together before he goes is a good one.

In other news, the tww is driving me bananas.

#398 ·
well just wiped and had another spot. I think AF will arrive on time tomorrow or wed.
I actually think i may have o'd 2 days later than i thought. On cd 15 my cm was very very creamy almost watery and if i change the cm to watery FF puts my o date on that day and that makes AF right on time.

Anyway, i am pretty bummed, but i know it will happen soon. And atleast i did not waste another test.

BTW, what do you think caused the spot on cd 6? i really thought it was implantation. ???

#399 ·
MrsMiller, I'm so sorry you are going through such a rough time. I hope your DH is okay and can come home. And I'm sorry you're spotting.

iluvbnamomma, oh no! I hope it's not really AF!

and everyone still waiting, I'm hoping for no AFs, let's break a 2ww thread record!

Though I think mine is probably on her way ... I don't feel so much PMSy but I don't feel at all pregnant either. And my chart is not too promising. I think we are going to have to move on to IVF
(after getting my stupid polyp removed). This was our last IUI try...

I'm such a downer! Sorry.

How is everyone else doing?

#400 ·
You know, I don't feel "pregnant," either. I feel pretty happy, though, don't know why. I mean, I'm not usually depressive or anything, just more aggravated. Still pretty tired, tho.

Been having little crampies on and off since Friday...Weird, tho, because it's really low in the abdomen almost like I have to pee all the time. I'm taking cranberry supplements just in case, but I'm not prone to ut infections. Course, I guess the uterus is right behind the bladder, right?

#401 ·
So I'm really trying not to get my hopes up but I just held my pee for a few hours, went out and bought a few more $ tree tests, watched Mama Mia! with a friend and I just poas.....there is a faint, but definitely there line. I'm going to poas again in the morning. I watched this one pop up in under 3 minutes. No squinting necessary and it's pink but it's faint. Thinking of going to by a digital tomorrow if there's another line. I don't even know what to think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.