lynxeyedkat - early April 2009, after six months of TTC using FAM
mrscompgeek -Oct 20th,2009
thomatuttle

Link to our last thread

See less See more
#8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post
Anyone seen Sunnykbird lately? She has been missing for a while?
awww. here I am...I guess you could say I was on hiatus...
feeling like I have nothing to add - not knowing what to say...

how you feeling girly?

#10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by sunnykbird View Post
awww. here I am...I guess you could say I was on hiatus...
feeling like I have nothing to add - not knowing what to say...

how you feeling girly?
Im pretty good. Just waiting for AF to start this week yet so I can start Clomid. Im praying it works the first month cause then I will be due around our 2nd anniversary!!
: How cool would that be?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kparker View Post
Ah, winter. One more shot before xmas to get a BFP. Go go!
Amen!!! I am hopeful this cycle!! BFP TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

#15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by notyetamommy View Post
Shannon, I see you added HMB to the graduates list, is she really pregnant? How did I miss that?
Yeah I think so at least. It was a few months ago. . . Ill read back on the other one to be sure. . . .

EDIT- Ok Im not sure why HMB was added to the graduates thread. I dont remember doing it but oh well! Lol. . . Anyways, I went back and looked and HMB hasnt posted since August on MDC so I dunno. Ill have to go back in and change it.

#18 ·
*waves to everyone in the new thread*

It just dawned on me that it is now basically a year since we officially started to TTC... and now baby will be here soon. Weird...

DH brought it up the other day actually saying how weird it is that last year at this time I was so crazy and stressed out with worry thinking I may not even be able to get pregnant because I wasn't ovulating. He kept saying it would happen when it was meant to and I didn't want to hear it then... but really God works in mysterious ways....

Hope to see many BFP's happening in here soon!!!!
:

#20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by JSMa View Post
*waves to everyone in the new thread*

It just dawned on me that it is now basically a year since we officially started to TTC... and now baby will be here soon. Weird...

DH brought it up the other day actually saying how weird it is that last year at this time I was so crazy and stressed out with worry thinking I may not even be able to get pregnant because I wasn't ovulating. He kept saying it would happen when it was meant to and I didn't want to hear it then... but really God works in mysterious ways....

:
aw! that's great! it's amazing how we can get so distracted and stressed when sometimes all we need is a bit of patience and DH wisdom ^_^....now if i can only learn from your example

#21 ·
Quote:

Lol thanks. It was pretty corny. ..

Cute nonetheless

I was reading on someone's chart and laughing to myself on the rhyme...

"All I want for Christmas is a BFP..."

BFP, two front teeth, that eeee sound... yeah

It had me going for a while XD

#22 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by JSMa View Post

:
That is what my DH says too... I am so worried that I will never be able to have kids, I told him last night that if he wants a divorce, that I understand. He rolled his eyes at that one. haha
I hope hope hope that I have the good fortune you guys did!
:

#24 ·
Quote:

Also are any of you on here yet??
jaclyn7
jenisttc08
tryingforbaby
cak1207
YogaBaker
LuluRoo
Kris10WV
thomatuttle

If no reply in a few weeks I think I will go ahead and remove you from the list. If your still here just let us know!

Im still here just quiet.

#25 ·
Hello to you ladies in the new thread! I can't believe how quickly time is flying, my babe has been here for 5.5 weeks! Some of you are coming up pretty quick on having your own LOs in arms too.

Sending babydust to the rest of you!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.