dachshund_mom - March 8, 2009
lynxeyedkat - early April 2009, after six months of TTC using FAM
mrscompgeek -Oct 20th,2009
thomatuttle

Link to our last thread

See less See more
#29 ·
Hows that new baby doing Lee?
I posted this on the November conceiving in our 20s thread but thought I will post it here too since some of you arent on that thread. . .The mom I baby sit for had a baby girl friday night. She is adorable!! I am off for 6 weeks now but then I will have the 1-1/2 year old little girl I have been watching and her little sister!! Im excited in case you couldnt tell . . . .
Baby Girl
Big Sister

In other news- I am on CD 3 and my period had stopped already
: Is that normal for a provera cycle? My last time I took provera I dont remember it being that short.? ? ?? ? ?

#30 ·
hello ladies! i would like to be added to the list
i'm 22 and dh is 26 (around the same as you and ur dh mrscompgeek!) been ttc for going on 4mos now...also singing in my head "all i want for christmas is a BFP...." haha

has anyone else noticed becoming closer to DH since starting to TTC?

#31 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jess86 View Post
hello ladies! i would like to be added to the list
i'm 22 and dh is 26 (around the same as you and ur dh mrscompgeek!) been ttc for going on 4mos now...also singing in my head "all i want for christmas is a BFP...." haha

has anyone else noticed becoming closer to DH since starting to TTC?
Welcome!! I will add you.
Yes DH and I are definetly closer, although we have been pretty close since we got married a year ago..

#32 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post
In other news- I am on CD 3 and my period had stopped already
: Is that normal for a provera cycle? My last time I took provera I dont remember it being that short.? ? ?? ? ?
about 5 years ago i got on deprovera and my period went from being 5 days to after getting off only being 3...i don't know if that in anyway helps but i thought i'd throw it out there just in case

#33 ·
Hi girls just checking in. Mrscompgeek, the little girl you take care of and her baby sister are very cute. I'm sorry I can't answer your question about the provera but I remember I think JSMa was on it before she was pregnant.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

#34 ·
I never got a bleed from the provera... cause I actually conceived the day I went to the doctor and she prescribed it. After I took it for 7 days I realized my temp had gone up before I started the provera so got curious and tested and it came back positive.
:

So I have no idea what the provera would have done either.

#35 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by desperatemommytobe View Post
Hi girls just checking in. Mrscompgeek, the little girl you take care of and her baby sister are very cute. I'm sorry I can't answer your question about the provera but I remember I think JSMa was on it before she was pregnant.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Thanks! I am pretty biased but I think she is adorable!
They are like my own children. I love them! There mom cracks me up. DH and I went to see them in the hospital after the baby was born and while we were there the lactation consultant came in to help nurse and the girls mom was like um can you come back later? I dont think he (pointing to DH) wants to see my tit popped out. . . Lol
Then she said something about the C-section and she said oh well, I would rather have them cut open my belly then my hoo-haa. My poor DH just sat there trying not to laugh or die from embarrasment. . .Gotta love people who just say what they think. But the good news is she is planning to continue nursing and just supplement bottles while the baby is here with me. So thats impressive, I wasnt expecting that at all!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSMa View Post
I never got a bleed from the provera... cause I actually conceived the day I went to the doctor and she prescribed it. After I took it for 7 days I realized my temp had gone up before I started the provera so got curious and tested and it came back positive.
:

So I have no idea what the provera would have done either.

Yeah I dunno whats going on. Its weird

#36 ·
Bumping this thread back to the first page!!!
On another note- I havent heard back from these ladies yet. . . .
jaclyn7
jenisttc08
cak1207
YogaBaker
LuluRoo
Kris10WV
thomatuttle
So I will be removing them from the members list tomorrow unless you reply tonight. If you do come back and want to be added just let me know!! Just trying to figure out who all is here and who is not!!!

#39 ·
26 days til due date... I want her here now. lol I am pretty much ready... there are some odds and ends things that could be done, but really if she decided to come now we'd manage just fine. I am sooo uncomfortable I am praying she doesn't want to stay in too late. I have been having crazy BH's that are growing in intensity and frequency. Yeah... I'm ready to be done and want to hold my baby. lol

When do you guys get to start babymaking?
: When the clomid is done?

#40 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by JSMa View Post
26 days til due date... I want her here now. lol I am pretty much ready... there are some odds and ends things that could be done, but really if she decided to come now we'd manage just fine. I am sooo uncomfortable I am praying she doesn't want to stay in too late. I have been having crazy BH's that are growing in intensity and frequency. Yeah... I'm ready to be done and want to hold my baby. lol

When do you guys get to start babymaking?
: When the clomid is done?
Aw make sure you dont forget about us here! We want to see lots of pictures of your little doll!! Oh and make sure you tell us all the GOOD things about labor. . Lol. No horror stories!!

Im not for sure. I am done with Clomid on Friday and next wednesday I go in for ultrasound. So if it works and everything works right I should Ovulate around next wed/thurs. (would be CD13/14) BUt I have heard on here of some women taking clomid and not ovulating on cd14 or so but much later.So I ordered some OPKs off the internet and am hoping they come by monday and I am gonna start using them on Tuesday probably until I get a surge. Plus the ultrasound on wednesday should tell us if I am ovulating/going to ovulate/etc. . . So hopefully she will be able to tell us about when I will O so we can get to baby making.
DH is sooo ready to have a baby. I almost am more afraid of disappointing DH than myself if I dont get PG this round.

#41 ·
Bleh, finally have crosshairs on what I thought was my O date, thank GOD that's confirmation enough for me to stop BDing. I'm so sick of it. I can't even hardly look at my DH lol.

Some people have said that TTC has brought them closer to their DH... I don't think that is the case for me
dtd is mechanical. We don't visit anymore, we get home, say hi, play WoW, eat dinner, dtd, play more WoW... start the day over. I've been going out to see friends a LOT more since we really got into the TTC thing. It makes me sad.

Sigh. I want to get preggos so I can enjoy my new husband again lol

#45 ·
Kparker, I've heard that's a fun game. I totally understand about dtd. It almost got to that point for us too. I think the key is creativity and time, both of which we don't have much....lol.

Mrscompgeek, I love people like your boss that just say what they mean. They crack me up. Anyway I'm so excited for you getting to practice on a cute newborn. I am so worried I wont know what to do once my baby comes. On the brighter side I have a doula. Anyway I'll be keeping you in my thoughts this week for you to ovulate. Oh, do you still take maca? I don't know if I'm wrong, but I think I read in the maca thread that if you are on clomid you can't be on maca, because it makes you ovulate like way more than you normally would, but I'm not sure.

JSMa how exciting for you! Make sure you tell us about labor for sure, and post pictures of your princess here for us to see.
:

#48 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by desperatemommytobe View Post
Kparker, I've heard that's a fun game. I totally understand about dtd. It almost got to that point for us too. I think the key is creativity and time, both of which we don't have much....lol.
It is, we spend too much time playing (like easily 3-4 hrs a night sometimies)

We should be making our love life more interesting instead! lol

#49 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by kparker View Post
It is, we spend too much time playing (like easily 3-4 hrs a night sometimies)

We should be making our love life more interesting instead! lol
Now this is just a idea and if its offending I appologize. . . .
Might I suggest you and Hubbs get away for a night? Book a nice hotel room with a in room jacuzzi maybe? I did this for DH's birthday and he loved it. It might be just what you need to make it more interesting.

#50 ·
Still here, reading along, with fingers crossed for everyone! I can't even keep up with the chat thread in my DDC, so I hope you all will forgive the lack of personal replies.

Hopefully you all will have your own little ingrate soon!

(She was about a week old there. That's apparently the thanks I get for trying so hard to nurse her and give her a good start in life.)

#51 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lee1203 View Post
Still here, reading along, with fingers crossed for everyone! I can't even keep up with the chat thread in my DDC, so I hope you all will forgive the lack of personal replies.

Hopefully you all will have your own little ingrate soon!

(She was about a week old there. That's apparently the thanks I get for trying so hard to nurse her and give her a good start in life.)
Ha ha!! Thats adorable!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.