Mothering Forum banner

Possible Triplets?

8K views 101 replies 55 participants last post by  HeatherB 
#1 ·
Had an early u/s, they saw 3 sacs, but only 1 had a baby in it. I go back in 2.5 weeks, sure seems like a long wait!!! Please cross your fingers for me that there is only 1, as this is baby #3 and I think I will be less than happy if I am having #3, 4 and 5. I am 8 weeks, so I assume if there were 3 they would have seen 3 babies, BUT the u/s tech told me sommetimes they dont! Ugh....

#86 ·
hey ladies
thanks for all the support! we are doing well so far. I have a midwife appt. tomorrow, we will be discussing the level of care I will now need. She seems to think I can stay with her unless there are complications, that would be so great! I am not a homebirther, but have always been a hospital birth with midwife and no interventions. I have loved my hospital birth experiences, my town hosp. is so great.

I feel pretty good, but veryyyy tired!!

#88 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1*Lucky*Mama View Post
hey ladies
thanks for all the support! we are doing well so far. I have a midwife appt. tomorrow, we will be discussing the level of care I will now need. She seems to think I can stay with her unless there are complications, that would be so great! I am not a homebirther, but have always been a hospital birth with midwife and no interventions. I have loved my hospital birth experiences, my town hosp. is so great.

I feel pretty good, but veryyyy tired!!
Good Luck mama! I know my midwife has delivered triplets (at home) (well she didn't deliver them, the mommy did,... but you know what I mean)

I'm so excited for you!

#89 ·
Hey ladies! I had an ultrasound yesterday, babies are all doing well and I have 2 girls (the twins) and 1 boy! We are doing great with the adjustment, just taking it one day at a time, and hoping we make it to 34 weeks! Hope everyone else is doing great!

Now what to name these little muffins?

#90 ·
How fantastic, mama! I'm so glad you and the three babies are doing well! How far along are you now?

#99 ·
Woke up last night to some mild cramping, and of course I was super worried. Went to midwife today and she ordered another us to see whats going on, and they could find any reasoning for it, everything looks good. Ugh I feel like all this is going to be is a big stressful 2 trimesters left. On the plus side, my 2 other kids were really well behaved at the midwife today and the us tech even let me bring them in because I had no last minute care for them!
My 4 year old thought it was so cool!

#101 ·
how are you and those babies doing, mama? im curious how much movement you are feeling with 3 babes in there! im still trying to decide if i have more than one.. i need some comparisons

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.