TheDivineMrsM
lawmama1984
Hopefuljo
mumma cop kaz

March BFPs
MamaFern
St. Margaret
loonar

If you would like to be added to our group or moved please make your request in bold. In an effort to keep the list organized and up to date, your name may be removed if you have not posted to this thread in two months.

Monday Check-In:
Name:
Date:
Chart:
Where are you in your cycle:
Appointments:
Symptoms if they apply:
Testing:
Thoughts:

See less See more
#128 ·
I'm really thinking that I'm pregnant! I know I've O'd and all of a sudden I started having LOTS and LOTS of EWCM. I had the same thing with both pregnancies in the past. And I think we timed it pretty well this month. I'm hoping that's the case!! I should be 5-7 days DPO right now so it makes sense that I'd start to have some of these early symptoms. :=) Fingers crossed for me ladies!!!! :) And congrats AFwife!!!

#130 ·
so happy for the BFP ladies. Good luck with everything.

So I have to tell you what my DH said today. He is so cute. We were driving in the car and he randomly said, "I think the other night when I woke you up to make love was the night that we got it." So I asked him, why do you think that particular time, it was pretty special huh? And he said, " that's not it at all, it's just that you were really wet that night." So I asked him if he was paying attention to my CM and he grinned and said yes. So of course I immediately responded with, "Wow, I have got to go on MDC to post that!"

Time will tell...........................

#133 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by xtara2003x View Post
I just wanted to pop on (I have been MIA lately) and let you all know that I just got a BFP today
I am beyond excited.....but still very cautiously optimistic after our previous loss in March. So anyway, for now you can add me to the BFP's!!

Congrats!!! My fingers are crossed and I will keep you in my prayers

Quote:

Originally Posted by EricaRN View Post
I'm really thinking that I'm pregnant! I know I've O'd and all of a sudden I started having LOTS and LOTS of EWCM. I had the same thing with both pregnancies in the past. And I think we timed it pretty well this month. I'm hoping that's the case!! I should be 5-7 days DPO right now so it makes sense that I'd start to have some of these early symptoms. :=) Fingers crossed for me ladies!!!! :) And congrats AFwife!!!

#134 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet.Bee View Post
Congratulations, Tara!

And good luck, EricaRN!
Thank you!!!! I'll take all that baby dust, although I'm not as sure of my cycle as I thought I was. LOL. I swore I O'd already because I got faint positive OPKs and EWCM (although not as much as normal) over a week ago. Now in the last 2 days lots and lots of EWCM so this morning I took a pregnancy test and an OPK and guess what? OBVIOUSLY + OPK and - HPT.... soo.... back to the drawing board. And the babymaking. haha. we DTD this morning and I hope we caught it. took another OPK tonight and it was still very positive. Hoping I either haven't O'd quite yet or it was today so we got it in time. Either way I think I'm in a pretty good place. So thank you for all the baby dust and please continue to send it our way! :)

Tara- OMG CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sending SOOOO MUCHHHHH sticky baby dust your way. It's ok to get excited I think. And just remember to focus on the fact that you're pregnant today. Don't worrry about the future, just think of how blessed you are to be pregnant today! :) Good luck!!! Keep us posted!!!

#135 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by trekkingirl View Post
so happy for the BFP ladies. Good luck with everything.

So I have to tell you what my DH said today. He is so cute. We were driving in the car and he randomly said, "I think the other night when I woke you up to make love was the night that we got it." So I asked him, why do you think that particular time, it was pretty special huh? And he said, " that's not it at all, it's just that you were really wet that night." So I asked him if he was paying attention to my CM and he grinned and said yes. So of course I immediately responded with, "Wow, I have got to go on MDC to post that!"

Time will tell...........................
DH sounds funny, the day I got my bfp my DH said, i could have told you last night that you are pregnant cos you felt different (my vjayjay did anyway when we dtd)!!

Way to go with all the new BFPS

#136 ·
Monday Check-In:
Name: Kristin
Date: May 10th
Chart: here
Where are you in your cycle: 3DPO
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: None
Testing: I think I will wait until the 24th or 25th
Thoughts: I am not super hopeful this cycle. I think I am resigned to this being a lengthy process now. On the bright side school is out!

#137 ·
Monday Check-In

Name: Sweet.Bee
Date: 17 May 2010
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e2172
Where are you in your cycle: CD6 (yawn)
Symptoms if they apply: I think I will stop spotting soon, yay!
Testing: Not even close.
Thoughts: Excited to TTC this cycle!

#138 ·
Monday Check-In

Name: Briana
Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e5c92
Where are you in your cycle: CD 20 (where is my O)
Appointments: Dentist today at 1
Symptoms if they apply: None unfortunately
Testing: OPK's twice a day to find my golden time think it is going to be 8pm
Thoughts: Good luck to everyone this seems like a very sticky month!!!

#139 ·
Monday Check-In:
Name: Jennifer
Date: 5/17
Chart:
Where are you in your cycle: either CD 13(spotting) or 15(full flow)
Testing: hahahha, I'm ordering IC's so I'm sure around 7DPO! LOL
Thoughts: bummed. Wanting to be in a DDC instead of TTC. I LOVE you guys, but I want to love a bump in my belly.

#140 ·
Monday Check-In:

Name: Julie
Date: 5-17
Chart: here
Where are you in your cycle: CD5
Appointments: With my DH in a week or so!!
Symptoms if they apply: GO AWAY AF
Testing: no way! But i bought 20 internet test strips for 9 bucks (shipping included!!!) i had no idea they were so cheap!!!
Thoughts: I'm going out of town for a week and am actually charting for the first time. I'm worried I'll O when I'm out of town away from DH! I'll be back on CD12 so I'm very confident we'll make it okay!

#141 ·
so I was driving home on the freeway in the rain, and I got a little smurk on my face because I realized I got to come home for monday check in. I have no idea why, but monday check in makes me feel that much closer to concieving. Like I'm doing something to keep track of my progress. I know, crazy. Makes no sense!

Monday Check-In:
Name:Vic
Date: May 17th
Chart:
Where are you in your cycle: CD19
Appointments:
Symptoms if they apply: I wish but no luck
Testing:not yet
Thoughts: I had some cramping on Saturday afternoon which I think was O. If so, we had good timing the night before and that morning. So maybe I'm 2DPO which would explain why I have no symptoms. I wanted to try OPK's for the first time this cycle, but my fertile time snuck up on me and I was unprepared. If we don't get it this month I will try that next month.

#143 ·
Monday Check-In:
Name:Jasmine
Date: May 17
Chart: My Chart
Where are you in your cycle: CD1
Symptoms if they apply: All the regular AF "symptoms"
Testing: Nope
Thoughts: Bummed that another cycle has gone by and I am still not prego.

#144 ·
Monday Check-In

Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Sweetmama261
Where are you in your cycle: 12DPO
Appointments: June 13th
Testing: Did today and BFP
Thoughts: Just want to move on to the next cycle already

Congrats AFWife and Tara!

Sorry I have been MIA lately ladies, I've been working a lot lately and not having time for all my boards.

#145 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweetmama26 View Post
Monday Check-In

Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Sweetmama261
Where are you in your cycle: 12DPO
Appointments: June 13th
Testing: Did today and BFP
Thoughts: Just want to move on to the next cycle already

Congrats AFWife and Tara!

Sorry I have been MIA lately ladies, I've been working a lot lately and not having time for all my boards.
you got a BFP!!!! or did you mean BFN?

#146 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe View Post
I'm feeling comfortable enough that I want to offer up the thread keeper to somebody. Life is sideways here and I'm feeling sick enough that I don't have the energy to keep up with it.
I can do it if no one else is up for it. But I don't know how to do it. LOL. Sorry you're not feeling like yourself Anjuli, but at the same time isn't it great to know that it's because you're PREGNANT?!?! haha.

#147 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe View Post
I'm feeling comfortable enough that I want to offer up the thread keeper to somebody. Life is sideways here and I'm feeling sick enough that I don't have the energy to keep up with it.
I would also be willing to help. Just let me know!

#148 ·
so my OB's office called today and said they want to give me an ultrasound on the 28th. I'm due for AF on the 29th. I wonder if the tech will see a pregnancy and be able to tell me the good news.

About four or five months ago I had abdominal pain and an ultrasound found a cycst. I went in and my dr said it was super common, barely there, and would just fix itself no problem. Now I get a random call saying my dr ordered a follow up ultrasound. Maybe it was a bigger deal than she led on? I am not worried about it though. Actually I feel really lucky that I get a peek in my uterus right around the time I find out if this was our month. I'm excited.

#149 ·
Good Luck trekinggirl, I hope you get a good surprise!

Things have been pretty quiet around here, how's everybody doing? I am enjoying a brief break from school before summer session starts in a couple of weeks. I don't feel super confident about this cycle, and next month I have to take a break from the Clomid. We will be going on vacation so maybe taking a break to relax will be a good thing.

#150 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by nintendork View Post
Good Luck trekinggirl, I hope you get a good surprise!

Things have been pretty quiet around here, how's everybody doing? I am enjoying a brief break from school before summer session starts in a couple of weeks. I don't feel super confident about this cycle, and next month I have to take a break from the Clomid. We will be going on vacation so maybe taking a break to relax will be a good thing.
Maybe next month you can really cut back on dtd. you know, hardly do it at all since you don't think you have a great shot anyway. It'd be a good excuse to recharge both of your batteries. And then by the next cycle you'll be so amped up for each other that maybe it'll be more "natural" anyway. Just a thought. Good luck!! I'll have my fingers crossed for you!

Trekingirl- good luck with the ultrasound!!!! I hope you get to see a little baby bean in there! :)

#151 ·
oh and also I just wanted to share something else... I'm 4-5 DPO right now and have insatiable hunger! I realize it's pretty early for that to be a pregnancy symptom but I'd like to think so anyway. haha. Literally last night at dinner I had 2.5x what I would normally eat. Then an hour later I was still hungry so I had a banana smothered in crunchy peanut butter. And another hour later I was hungry again and craving scrambled eggs with shredded cheddar cheese and diced tomatoes. haha. I ate 2 eggs fixed like that. It's insane!! I've never eaten like this.... ever! If I'm not pregnant I think I'll be a little worried because I must have some sort of parasite or something. haha. :) just wanted to share this. I'm DYING to know if this is our cycle or not because it was pretty perfectly timed! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.