Mothering Forum banner

Sassy September Chat Thread

22K views 754 replies 21 participants last post by  lil_miss_understood 
#1 ·
Yep.

It is September.

How are you all doing with back-to-school food issues? Have you made some Master Tonic to have on hand for the cold and flu season? Started kefir for the immune benefits? What about Nettle Leaf infusions for the anti-histamine benefits?

Planted a fall garden for baby greens and all the food folate which helps allergies, immune system and detoxification, anxiety, depression and sleep issues?

New to all of this and just want a shoulder to cry on? Come on in to the chat thread. YOU are invited! We've btdt and will walk beside you on this journey to learning everything you never wanted to know about Allergies (and more).

Pat

See less See more
#77 ·
Doesn't the thyroid form based on mom's thyroid levels during the critical period of pregnancy? So in theory, isn't it possible that someone's thyroid might never work optimally? Would that have to show up as congenital hypo or might it be what some of us are looking at? Just wondering if this is something worth doing with nutrients alone, or if dessicated thyroid is a better option than it sounds. And why would my thyroid hate me lactating?

#78 ·
Sorry about the serial posting mamas

Quote:

Originally Posted by chlobo View Post
I wish I had answers but I don't. My thyroid #s were all within the reference ranges but dang if I"m not exhausted, gaining weight along with a host of other things. Grasping at straws now and that's why I was thinking about testing thyroid. Doing 5-htp trial now and so far it only makes me jittery.
Well I'm reading about how panic attacks and depression also resolve with thyroid hormone in addition to all the other stuff I just posted about so I don't think you are grasping at straws at all.

I've been suspecting thyroid for years for myself and some things have improved over the years with nutrition but some have only gotten worse. That is why I read somewhat obsessively on the subject partly to convince myself since I've been told upteen times by multiple drs it's not my thyroid... but then everything makes perfect sense when I read about the drs who treat the sx, of which I have many, and not the lab tests.

#79 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by whoMe View Post
Doesn't the thyroid form based on mom's thyroid levels during the critical period of pregnancy? So in theory, isn't it possible that someone's thyroid might never work optimally? Would that have to show up as congenital hypo or might it be what some of us are looking at? Just wondering if this is something worth doing with nutrients alone, or if dessicated thyroid is a better option than it sounds. And why would my thyroid hate me lactating?
Now THAT'S a discussion I've love to have right now. Forget dinner with Einstein, Marie Curie and Michaelangelo, I want to get these thyroid doctors in a room together!!

Totally where I'm at right now Shannon. I've chased nutrients for too long I feel. Both me and DS. I still hate to think that lifelong hormone replacement is the answer so that is why the obsession to make sense of it. I do believe in nutrient healing deficiencies, and genetic need for more, and I've seen enormous help from it in past 4 years, but I keep hitting brick walls it seems.

Plus our family hx. One grandmother died of heart attack at 55, a classic hypoT condition for a woman. The other one was on lifelong thyroid hormone. My father has nodules. Aunts on both sides clearly have hypoT sx. And the bells going off with sx after sx for me...

Today I noticed my knees sometimes crack "like ice" when I go upstairs. Another HypoT sx according to Langer/Starr/Barnes.

The only mention similar to this "being born w/ a hormone deficiency" I've read I think in Wilson's adrenal fatigue book is that the fetus will support the low adrenal mother with their adrenal hormones and thus be born fatigued. And the mother will feel better when the fetus's adrenals come online in second and third trimester. Which describes our situation perfectly. DS's very agitated self, reactiing to foods, touchy personality, also speaks of adrenal fatigue.

I don't imagine that the thyroid would be any different (the fetus's hormones supporting the mother's low thyroid function).... plus the theory that ALL adrenal fatigue in fact starts with a low thyroid.

I've thought about this a lot. I also wonder that bm protected him in some way from worse hypoT sx is that he was also getting thyroid hormones in my bm for several years? Because his brain is not effected. I take what blessings I can.

#80 ·
Quote:

And why would my thyroid hate me lactating?
Forgot to respond to this... what directs prolactin production? The only thing I recall is that low thyroid women often have problems producing enough bm. I never did (only when my calcium dipped low when went dairy free).

all the hormones are intimately connected so I wouldn't be surprised if there is a good explanation. If you look into it, lmk.

#82 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaneS View Post
If iodine causes your thyroid to tank the chief concern would be Hashi's I believe. JR what do you think?

I no longer think tests are indicative of what the thyroid is actually doing in the body cells. They are a good first step, and antibodies should always be run when you have a good reason to suspect thyroid problems but the major thyroid doctors getting results on symptoms treat with desiccated thyroid. Or the immune system which is the new player on the scene, Dr. K:
http://www.thyroidbook.com/

Have you taken her AM temps? Is she frequently cold? cold hands, feet, back or butt. My DS has low BBT, only grew 1 1/4" last year and is frequently cold not to mention the allergies, respiratory issues and chemical intolerance which also seem to be classic signs of impaired thyroid function.
You know I had my thyroid antibodies tested a year ago. And I had a complete workup by a rheumatologist for a "suspected" autoimmune disease and the conventional doctors came up with zilch. My antibodies were fine and they could not confirm I have an autoimmune disease. come back in 6 months. The best they came up with was a "touch" of fibromyalgia. I just don't know what to think anymore. I just want to feel better and nothing seems to be getting me there.

#83 ·
Dd woke up mid-post, so I'll add the beginning of this when I'm back downstairs...

Anyone want to point me to their favorite grape seed extract and/or GABA? Now that I'm finally ordering from iherb and my brain is too fried to choose between the hundreds of choices?

The discussion I want to have is about when to declare enough is enough. At some point, it comes to a decision of keep trying and researching vs calling it good enough and moving on with life. There's this need to 'be healthy' but how healthy is healthy? There's always something more. Where's the balance? Do I get good enough for me to be more or less symptom free? Me and the kids? Work on the kids to 'save' future generations? Stop for myself once kids are done nursing? Keep chugging as fast as I can while reproducing then call it done for myself and just live life after?

#84 ·
That's a good question Shannon... I go back and forth. And I probably will continue to do that- research for a while, chill for a while, put energy into research/education projects, chill....

Quote:

Originally Posted by JacquelineR View Post
So she's eating olives but you're not using olive oil? Could you add a little bit of olive oil to her quinoa maybe? It seems to me that her breakfast may be lacking in fats. Or perhaps add some avocado "pudding" on the side? Just something to get some fats in there for her? As well as "tiding her over" longer, the fat should also make some nutrients more available.
I wonder if you could make some "crackers" with just oil, quinoa flour, water and salt? Maybe some sugar (or concentrated/reduced apple juice?) for sweetener to make it a cookie? I know, I know... I need to get some quinoa flour.
I also recommend Susan's suggestion of mixing either quinoa or zucchini (or both) into her lamb burgers to "stretch" it although then I'd want a different "side". Have you tried giving her quinoa as a side for supper or lunch, either plain with salt or cooked in lamb broth? Again, I know you're concerned that quinoa's not safe too, so I completely understand if you haven't.
Also, just a reminder that herbs and spices DO pack a nutritional wallop so any safe ones you have, I would seriously consider using liberally!
I do use olive oil when I use oil. Haven't tried putting it in her quinoa. I hate to add omega-6's to her diet though. arg. And no, as much as I would like to give her a consistent carb source throughout the day, I really don't want to add any more quinoa to her diet. Plus, she doesn't seem to digest the groats as well as she does the flakes.

Oh- and I should add that she's not like constantly begging for food. If I put it in front of her, she will eat it. But she doesn't seem hungry (for the most part.)

My plan was to make some tapioca crackers today... haven't gotten around to it yet.

Quote:

For the meat cravers, first guess is pancreatic support, and the UAA if you want data. 3 months of enzymes later, and I'm finally feeling like it's possible for me t eat too much protein in a meal.
Well, we did the lamb glandulars for about a month, and I saw absolutely no change in DD during that time- not with her eating, digestion, weight, symptoms, nothing.

Quote:

If iodine causes your thyroid to tank the chief concern would be Hashi's I believe. JR what do you think?
hmmm... need to look into that.

Quote:

Ok, I definitely need to have my midwife run all the thyroid numbers at my next appointment. Can I fix anything while pregnant though?

Quote:

Originally Posted by chlobo View Post
You know I had my thyroid antibodies tested a year ago. And I had a complete workup by a rheumatologist for a "suspected" autoimmune disease and the conventional doctors came up with zilch.
Sounds exactly like my year.

#85 ·
Quote:

Now THAT'S a discussion I've love to have right now. Forget dinner with Einstein, Marie Curie and Michaelangelo, I want to get these thyroid doctors in a room together!!

Totally where I'm at right now Shannon. I've chased nutrients for too long I feel. Both me and DS. I still hate to think that lifelong hormone replacement is the answer so that is why the obsession to make sense of it. I do believe in nutrient healing deficiencies, and genetic need for more, and I've seen enormous help from it in past 4 years, but I keep hitting brick walls it seems.

Plus our family hx. One grandmother died of heart attack at 55, a classic hypoT condition for a woman. The other one was on lifelong thyroid hormone. My father has nodules. Aunts on both sides clearly have hypoT sx. And the bells going off with sx after sx for me...

Today I noticed my knees sometimes crack "like ice" when I go upstairs. Another HypoT sx according to Langer/Starr/Barnes.

The only mention similar to this "being born w/ a hormone deficiency" I've read I think in Wilson's adrenal fatigue book is that the fetus will support the low adrenal mother with their adrenal hormones and thus be born fatigued. And the mother will feel better when the fetus's adrenals come online in second and third trimester. Which describes our situation perfectly. DS's very agitated self, reactiing to foods, touchy personality, also speaks of adrenal fatigue.

I don't imagine that the thyroid would be any different (the fetus's hormones supporting the mother's low thyroid function).... plus the theory that ALL adrenal fatigue in fact starts with a low thyroid.

I've thought about this a lot. I also wonder that bm protected him in some way from worse hypoT sx is that he was also getting thyroid hormones in my bm for several years? Because his brain is not effected. I take what blessings I can.
Seriously? Knees that crackle - that's my mom, and me as of dd being about 1yo. Mo seems to help some
With that and the mucin, my connective tissue needs some work!

The pg thing - it was almost the first symptom - my weight redistributed from arms/face to belly. Like, around 6 weeks, back to pre-dd normal for me (well, minus the belly). I don't think baby's glands had kicked in by then!

Did you actually get a copy of that type 2 thyroid book? I'm thinking about ordering it. In fact, I should add that to my internet shopping list of the moment.

(the downstairs post
)

#86 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamafish9 View Post
From the link you posted, it's the COMT+ that has higher pain (physical & emotional). Dopamine also affects motivation, pleasure seeking...
Met is the slow comt, which is comt+, I thought? I'm AG and met/met, so I average out, pain-wise.

Prolactin is regulated by dopamine. Apparently it's not uncommon to be hypothyroid if you have high prolactin levels, and it's common to check.

#87 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by changingseasons View Post
Uhhhhh... fine I think? Let's see... her stool test was fine in the absorption category for fats. Not sure what else to look for.

I should add- she would just eat meat all day long if we let her. We used to share a steak, but she was always still hungry so DP started giving her a whole one. Which I think is a LOT of meat for such a little person... but not sure what our other options are.
My 3yo can eat 2 whole lamb chops in a sitting, or a whole steak. He loves green veggies too. And bread and crackers. Actually, he likes everything and eats a ton of everything. He doesn't seem to fatten up. He grows larger, but stays lean and muscular.

I personally do best on large portions of fatty rare meats, followed by green leafies. (Shannon, I AM on pancreas support. But my ND thinks I should eat like that regardless of how my pancreas is doing at any particular moment.)

(Have you ever seen the Dirty Carnivores website? They say the ideal diet is 70% animal fat, 30% animal protein. They consider themselves "dirty" because they contaminate their diet with small amounts of plant foods. They try to eat as much as possible of their meat in raw form. I think I would have a little trouble with eating like they do, but they seem really happy with it.)

Quote:

In that case I would do average of 3 day temps, see Dr. Rind's chart:
http://www.drrind.com/therapies/meta...perature-graph

Poor sleep can tank your adrenals big time too.
Yeah I know. I made it through about a year of that before my body just ran out of ability to cope with it. Good thing around then he started sleeping better. I've been beefing myself up since then. And my ND gave me some supplements for a short period of time to support my adrenals. And I seem to be all fixed up now, 2 years later. Enough that I felt ready to get pregnant again.

But I haven't tried temping since. So I wonder.

Quote:

The discussion I want to have is about when to declare enough is enough. At some point, it comes to a decision of keep trying and researching vs calling it good enough and moving on with life.
That's why I decided to finally spend my money on a naturopath. How long is it worth it to try to figure everything out yourself, spend a fortune on sups to experiment with, etc. At some point you just say "let me go to someone who is reasonably knowledgeable about these things and stop stressing myself about them." I didn't know if it was going to work, but it did. I know it is hit or miss. But I was just sooo ready for someone else to do it!

#88 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Lilya View Post
My 3yo can eat 2 whole lamb chops in a sitting, or a whole steak. He loves green veggies too. And bread and crackers. Actually, he likes everything and eats a ton of everything. He doesn't seem to fatten up. He grows larger, but stays lean and muscular.

I personally do best on large portions of fatty rare meats, followed by green leafies. (Shannon, I AM on pancreas support. But my ND thinks I should eat like that regardless of how my pancreas is doing at any particular moment.)

(Have you ever seen the Dirty Carnivores website? They say the ideal diet is 70% animal fat, 30% animal protein. They consider themselves "dirty" because they contaminate their diet with small amounts of plant foods. They try to eat as much as possible of their meat in raw form. I think I would have a little trouble with eating like they do, but they seem really happy with it.)

Yeah I know. I made it through about a year of that before my body just ran out of ability to cope with it. Good thing around then he started sleeping better. I've been beefing myself up since then. And my ND gave me some supplements for a short period of time to support my adrenals. And I seem to be all fixed up now, 2 years later. Enough that I felt ready to get pregnant again.

But I haven't tried temping since. So I wonder.

That's why I decided to finally spend my money on a naturopath. How long is it worth it to try to figure everything out yourself, spend a fortune on sups to experiment with, etc. At some point you just say "let me go to someone who is reasonably knowledgeable about these things and stop stressing myself about them." I didn't know if it was going to work, but it did. I know it is hit or miss. But I was just sooo ready for someone else to do it!
Yeah... But with the amount of *protein* (as opposed to fatty meat) I was eating, and my UAA were still all low, and the die off I've seen from enzymes/pine nut oil, I'm still going to red flag meat cravings for (more) pancreas support. I literally couldn't get enough meat, cause I wasn't digesting it. And now my food preferences have changed, subtly.

I've tried every doc I can find, but dh doesn't want to waste money on a professional he doesn't believe in. He's into modern science-based medicine (as opposed to mainstream medicine), and while he acknowledges the limitations, he's had bad experiences in the past, so the risk is high with the alternative practitioners. At this point, I can't get my hopes up about practitioners anymore. And my supp/success rate is actually pretty high

#89 ·
Leigh--I'm so glad you found someone to work with who was helpful. That's great.

Quote:

Anyone want to point me to their favorite grape seed extract and/or GABA? Now that I'm finally ordering from iherb and my brain is too fried to choose between the hundreds of choices?

I haven't searched beyond Yasko's yet. I decided to drop the GABA for a while, not sure it was doing anything, but I'm wondering if glutamates, esp when I move metals, may be an issue, so I kept the grapeseed extract. When I run out, I should look at iherb's offerings.

The discussion I want to have is about when to declare enough is enough. At some point, it comes to a decision of keep trying and researching vs calling it good enough and moving on with life. There's this need to 'be healthy' but how healthy is healthy? There's always something more. Where's the balance? Do I get good enough for me to be more or less symptom free? Me and the kids? Work on the kids to 'save' future generations? Stop for myself once kids are done nursing? Keep chugging as fast as I can while reproducing then call it done for myself and just live life after?
This has been on my mind lately, esp with me not feeling good ever since getting back from El Paso. I feel like I'm not doing great (also not doing great with the basic stuff I know will help me feel good, like more meat, fewer thrown-together meals, earlier bedtime), and it feels like it did a year or two ago when I still had a lot of work to do. And that BBT thing--is my thyroid just, at some level, permanently broken? But if I feel pretty good when I take care of myself, does that still count?

I'm wondering if I'm going to cycle back to some of this after I'm done with pregnancy and nursing (presuming I'm not done now given that my cycles are still pretty messed up, but I haven't put a concerted effort toward just fixing them yet), and so that's part of why I've been okay with feeling pretty good.

But even then--I thought I felt normal and okay before all this--maybe my expectations were too low? Because I know if I went back on gluten, or ate anything like I did before, bad stuff would happen (like my gluten experiment last fall). So clearly some things are more fragile than they used to be. That's disturbing.

For the kids... it's hard to say. DD's moods, in the past 3 years, have gotten much more even, there's a lot less overreaction, she's a lot more pleasant to be around. Part is surely aging, but part is the health stuff. A friend commented just recently on how DD doesn't whine/fight about stuff with me (I was quick to mention it happens at home), but I really think part is due to the work I've put in. But I don't know how to differentiate between potential easygoing-ness and easygoing-ness that's inhibited by health problems.

Maybe it's okay to stop for a while, and reserve the right to revisit the issue at a later time? But I don't know what I'm going to do (hopefully next spring/summer) when I know I'm done chelating the kids with ALA, I've given them a reasonable amount of glycine, I've given them modified citrus pectin--basically I've done all the things that I could fit in, time-wise, for myself, if I still see lingering issues, or more likely I taper off the supps and then problems start creeping in. That's my fear, and I don't really know where to go with it.

#90 ·
Quote:

For the meat cravers, first guess is pancreatic support, and the UAA if you want data. 3 months of enzymes later, and I'm finally feeling like it's possible for me t eat too much protein in a meal.
Yup. DS doesn't crave protein any more, and I'd say he eats about the same amount of food as he used to when he was nursing 20+oz a day - and he's gaining weight and growing now. So his calorie intake is down, but his growth is up. I think three factors - supporting pancreas (glandulars, pancreatic enzymes, D), supporting fat digestion (pancreatic enzymes, bile salts, pine nut oil), and supporting protein digestion (pancreatic enzymes, papain).

Quote:

We are using the NOW brand for both - simple, cheap, no weird stuff. They have more than one option, we use this grape seed extract. I use the gaba capsules right now (they have a tiny amount of B6), but I'll go with powder next, so I don't need to uncapsulate.

Quote:

I do use olive oil when I use oil. Haven't tried putting it in her quinoa. I hate to add omega-6's to her diet though. ...

Well, we did the lamb glandulars for about a month, and I saw absolutely no change in DD during that time- not with her eating, digestion, weight, symptoms, nothing.
Olive oil is actually fairly balanced (about 10:1 for omega 6:3), so it's not terrible. I'm guessing she gets plenty of fat from the lamb though - the issue would be is she digesting it.

We didn't see any obvious impact from the glandulars either, although I think that + vitamin D has helped his immune system. The enzymes are a lot more concentrated. If you can't use those, what about trying some bile salts for fat digestion, and some papain (is she IgE to papaya?) for protein digestion? Or try some lamb sweetbreads like Shannon did?

The other angle might be the zero lactobacilli - they help with digestion. Remind me, can you do water + honey kefir for her?

#91 ·
thanks for the supp brands, deb. and don't discount the PNO to help protein digestion, too

too tired/fried to respond to your post, tanya, but i read it

trying to motivate to go make dinner. it's hard when dd is cozy on my lap and she got a 2.5 hour nap, so is nowhere near bedtime...

#92 ·
oops- forgot to multi-quote.

We were doing water kefir for quite a while (another reason that it's strange she has no lacti), but I haven't been able to revive my grains the last few times I've tried. One of these days....

I do want to get vitamin D into her, especially since my milk is gone, but I *think* last time I gave it directly her reaction was similar to when I've given her calcium (CRAZY.) Another thing to add to my trial list for sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Lilya View Post
Ok- that makes me feel better that other toddlers can eat that much food. It's just surprising watching her eat because she's SO tiny and she can eat a meal as big as mine. (She's falling off the growth charts for height, and around 15% for weight.) I guess I wasn't expecting to be feeding her full adult-size meals for a few more years!

#93 ·
When we were visiting my parents, my mom commented on how much the kids eat, she said it's more than she does. I don't really notice anymore, I have no sense of what's normal, but she swore both kids, ages 4 and 6, ate more calories than she does.

CS, did you try enzymes yourself, and reacted badly? Or can you just not find either a way to get your DD to take them or no safe ones to try? Or something else.

#94 ·
Quote:

I guess I wasn't expecting to be feeding her full adult-size meals for a few more years!

I have found that since eating better and making mostly one meal for everyone that the girls(7yrs, 6 and 4yrs old) have all started to eat more food. DD3, who has the allergies, does eat almost as much as me but the one that keeps surprising me is dd2. She eats almost the same exact amount of food as me and is still hungry most times. I have to limit her food in the way that if she ate as much food as me, she shouldn't be as hungry, this is what I think. I may be wrong though. I do tell her to drink more, thinking that she may mix her hunger and thirst.

#95 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by tanyalynn View Post
When we were visiting my parents, my mom commented on how much the kids eat, she said it's more than she does. I don't really notice anymore, I have no sense of what's normal, but she swore both kids, ages 4 and 6, ate more calories than she does.

CS, did you try enzymes yourself, and reacted badly? Or can you just not find either a way to get your DD to take them or no safe ones to try? Or something else.
Yeah, I just tried them myself. 3 times. Too scared to try them on DD. But she seems to be digesting ok now (that was not always the case!)

#96 ·
Well, but that's the thing, I wouldn't have said either of mine had really blatant digestive issues, but DD put on 4 pounds in 4 months when we started them. I can buy some degree of non-linear growth, but that's a year's worth of weight gain in a 6-year old in 4 months. And DS gained 3 pounds in that time period, and I really didn't think his digestion was an issue except for getting a bit out of balance due to chelating.

You reacted badly, so that's something to consider seriously, but if she's eating a lot and gaining very little weight, this seems like a possibility, though harder to troubleshoot given your very bad reactions.

#97 ·
I agree with Tanya. Even my "no issues" kid (no IgG, no food reactions, just skinny & tiny) gained weight on the enzymes, and I never would have guessed she had digestion issues.

I think you had an OAT that had some fat digestion issue markers, right? (Although those could be from a high fat, high protein diet). Have you done any amino acid testing on your DD? (Sorry, I've probably asked this before
).

#98 ·
Iodine and thyroid/Hashi's: I can't answer for certain but I can say that MY thyroid tanked hard after I took an "extra" 50% RDA of iodine for 2 weeks ("extra" over the 100% RDA in my prenatal). That was back when I had the "mysterious" sore throat for two weeks in January, if you all recall? That I thought was strep throat? Yeah. No. That was my THYROID swelling up and going insane from being stimulated by iodine- which made it (temporarily) begin producing thyroxine, which made my immune system- which hates my thyroid- say "Oh look there's that thyroid thing again! Let's kill it!"

So, I was looking at my CBC that was done a couple/few months ago, and I noticed that some of the numbers, although "in range" were either in the extreme high or low end of the range. So, I went looking around, Googling (
) the test results and the thing that kept coming up for EVERY thing that was in the high or low end was "pernicious anemia". So I'm guessing that I should probably increase my B12 even though it's obviously "subclinical". Could having "subclinical" B12 deficiency also cause "subclinical" low ferritin? Because my ferritin is in the extreme low end of the range as well...

#99 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamafish9 View Post
Yup. DS doesn't crave protein any more, and I'd say he eats about the same amount of food as he used to when he was nursing 20+oz a day - and he's gaining weight and growing now. So his calorie intake is down, but his growth is up. I think three factors - supporting pancreas (glandulars, pancreatic enzymes, D), supporting fat digestion (pancreatic enzymes, bile salts, pine nut oil), and supporting protein digestion (pancreatic enzymes, papain).

DS is a meat craver. I still don't know how I'd get all those supps into him. We tried the pills again last week but he ended up chewing it & swallowing. We trialing with empty caps b/c I didn't want him to get turned off by biting something bitter.

#100 ·
Quote:

Ok- that makes me feel better that other toddlers can eat that much food. It's just surprising watching her eat because she's SO tiny and she can eat a meal as big as mine. (She's falling off the growth charts for height, and around 15% for weight.) I guess I wasn't expecting to be feeding her full adult-size meals for a few more years!

this is DS except he's not falling down the chart. He's always been there. Right now he's 20% for weight & about 4% for height. But he doesn't eat that much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.