Mothering Forum banner

New member, soon to be new Mom!!

817 views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  SarahandMarky 
#1 ·
Hi, I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Shana and I am 29 years old. I am married to the love of my life Chris who is 33. We have been together thirteen years this year and married for 7 years come July. We are expecting our first child finally! I have PCOS and had to go through 6 different docs to finally get diagnosed and treated for the condition. I love my new doc and was with him for 5 months when I became pg. We are having a little boy and can't wait till he gets here! He is due August 11th and that is not that far away. I hoep to get to know all of you as much as possible and to learn alot while i am here. Nice to meet everyone!

#5 ·
Welcome to MDC and congrats on your pregnancy! Check out your Due Date Club - great way to meet people (and always fun to talk with others at your stage of pregnancy!).

Please also come down to the Case Against Circumcision forum - lots of very important information there for parents to be.

Glad you found the boards!

#10 ·
Mommiska- I will do that although we have already made the decision not to circumcise! I see absolutely no reason for it.

mommymonkey- For real??? I never see people from Dalton online for some reason. I went to Southeast. You?

Thanks to all you other mommies too! I feel welcome here! I will definately check out the due date club too!

#17 ·
I did go to Valley Point Middle for a little bit in 7th grade. My dh and I did meet cruising. It was so strange! But that was the day after my 17th birthday and I will be 30 this year in September.

I am so glad to see another momma who doesn't circumcise!! I hear it from almost all of my family that I am crazy for not doing it. I know I am not!

#20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by shana0923 View Post
Mommiska- I will do that although we have already made the decision not to circumcise! I see absolutely no reason for it.

That is great.
Now you need to get the info on how to protect your little boy from ignorent Dr's who havnt learned proper intact care. Especially if you live in a high circ area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.