Mothering Forum banner

2WW Thread for the beginning of June

6K views 219 replies 34 participants last post by  snozzberry 
#1 ·
We had a TWW Thread for May 15-31 so I wanted to keep it going for the beginning of June. I am 8DPO. My temps look good (are still high at least). I had massive amounts of creamy CM yesterday and cramping. Today I am still cramping off and on and have major irritability but these signs don't guarentee anything....I am trying to keep open minded

Please Join Me!!! This way I can focus on all of you rather than myself

See less See more
#2 ·
I am 9dpo today. I'm not feeling much of anything, really. I was very crampy last month, but AF came EARLY of all things. I remember being crampy with both of my other pregnancies, but right now I am not feeling anything. I don't know- I just have a feeling it didn't happen this month, but who knows.

I found my chart from when I got pg with my 2nd dd in 2003 and have it overlayed with my current chart. They are a little bit different, although the temps are similar.

Anyway- good luck to everyone! I hate the wait!

#3 ·
I'm in the 2ww too, but am not sure about my chances. I don't temp, but was almost positive that I ovulated (spotty mucus, obvious fertile mucus for a few days, and a high cervix) but last night I had more cm and yesterday my cervix was still high...?? But my 'drive' has significantly diminished, which usually happens right after I ovulate.

I'm on cd21, and around 3-4 dpo. (I think)
:

#4 ·
I am with you! I am 10DPO. I tested yesterday morning and got a BFN, but I am am still hopeful. I will test again tomorrow and then again on June 5th (my 8th wedding anniversary). I really hate that I am getting my hopes up so much for this cycle, but June is shot for me because I will probably be ovulating when I am on a business trip this month (DH won't be with me)

#5 ·
3dpo here! This is my first tww and I have long cycles (40-45 days) so I'm excited just from the novelty of it.
I think we had good timing, so
: I don't really plan on testing unless I"m definitely and decidedly late. So ... June 15th-ish? If AF hasn't shown by then, of course.

#7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by CNutty View Post
I think Im pretty much past the 2W part of the 2WW, but Im joining up anyway. No af, no BFP, and TONS of symptoms.
BLAHHH
No AF = a positive sign! Hang in there!

#8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by phillybama View Post
I am with you! I am 10DPO. I tested yesterday morning and got a BFN, but I am am still hopeful. I will test again tomorrow and then again on June 5th (my 8th wedding anniversary). I really hate that I am getting my hopes up so much for this cycle, but June is shot for me because I will probably be ovulating when I am on a business trip this month (DH won't be with me)

I hope you don't mind that I post but I spy a BFP on your chart!
Congrats!

#9 ·
Thanks Rachel!

I broke down and tested during my lunch break at work. I am still in shock. In a zombie-like state, I told my boss that I wasn't feeling well and left early. This is worth a half-day, right?

I just took a second test, a different one, and I got another
. YAY!!!

to all!!!!

I think I am going to wrap this test up and hand to my DH tonight as an early anniversary gift. Any idea how long it will read "pregnant"?

#11 ·
phillybama: CONGRATS!!! The test should be clear for a good, long time. When I got a positive with my son, my sister-in-law was living with us and we wanted to keep it a secret until we told our parents, so I hid the test under the bed. Well, in the excitement of the pregnancy, I totally forgot to retrieve it later. Just about 3 months ago, we moved the furniture around in our room and I found it. Totally gross, I know, sorry! However, it still looked like it did the day I took it, over a year earlier!!!
:

CNutty I agree with Sunshine4004, no AF is a great thing!! Hang in there. I thought I had read on the nursing mamas thread that you had already had a pos. test. Sorry that it is still dragging on!

mamasgirls I am also 9dpo today. When are you planning on testing? Are you going to wait for AP first, or start testing sooner?

As for me, I am 9dpo, and couldn't resist taking a test this morning. It was negative, but I kept imagining that I was seeing the hint of a second line. I am having some of the symptoms that I had with my first, so I think that I may have just been seeing what I wanted to see. Oh well. I'll see what the next 24 hours brings.

#12 ·
Quote:

I told my boss that I wasn't feeling well and left early. This is worth a half-day, right?

That is definitely worthy of a half day. If I get a BFP I may need a whole day off to let it sink in

#13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetobemama View Post
mamasgirls I am also 9dpo today. When are you planning on testing? Are you going to wait for AP first, or start testing sooner?
My goal was to test on June 7th- which is my dh and my youngest dd's birthday. I would love to give him a positive test on his birthday- I have already given him a baby on his birthday

But- I ordered some cheapo tests from online and I am hoping I have restraint to be able to wait then. But I might sneak one in at the beginning of next week
I am just hoping for some symptoms. I am feeling a little crampy- but I did last month, too and AF showed up early.

#14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetobemama;8275839
[B

CNutty[/B] I agree with Sunshine4004, no AF is a great thing!! Hang in there. I thought I had read on the nursing mamas thread that you had already had a pos. test. Sorry that it is still dragging on!

)
Yea, I think it was the one thread a few days back, I swear that I had a faint line...who knows, its could have been an evap. Im thinkin that it would have been darker by now if it was a BFP. I am completely pissed off at my health insurance/ doc. They did a urine for me today, neg of course, but refused to do a blood test for 2 more weeks! I pay out the a$$ for health insurance and NEVER use it, the one time I need a doc for some thing and they are jerks!!!

#15 ·
Whew! Glad to see we just moved and that I didn't kill the last thread

4dpo here and still trying my hardest not to obsess *but* I barfed this morning. I know that it's because I popped my suppliments right before I ate breakfast (and then didn't eat right away). I took them, then quickly dressed my dd for preschool and then ran back to the stove where scrambled eggs were cooking. When I got to the stove a HUGE wave of nausea hit and I tried my hardest to hold it back. I quickly scooped some eggs out of the pan, hoping that if I ate them quickly enough I wouldn't barf. It just made it worse. I ran to the bathroom and threw up a few times (sorry if TMI) and of course I saw my suppliments again. ANYWAY, I know it's not very realistic or likely but now I've got it in the back of my head that maybe it wasn't just the suppliments on an empty stomach. The thing that's getting me is that the nausea really hasn't gone away. I'm sure it'll be a different story tomorrow. So, there's me--not obsessing

Congrats phillybama!!!!

#19 ·
I'm here!

Seeing as how it's after midnight I am CD 20 and am either 7 or 8 DPO (I am not sure which day of the two it was). I caved and tested today and of course it was negative. I knew it was way too early but I just couldn't resist.

Anyway, my symptoms have been some cramping and lots of cm at 4 or 5 dpo, frequent urination, sore bbs, very tired, and today a headache and some nausea.

My plan is to test on Sunday morning just in case and then wait again until Tuesday. If that's possible for me to do.

Good luck everyone!!!!

#20 ·
Quote:

Thanks Rachel!

I broke down and tested during my lunch break at work. I am still in shock. In a zombie-like state, I told my boss that I wasn't feeling well and left early. This is worth a half-day, right?

I just took a second test, a different one, and I got another
. YAY!!!

to all!!!!

I think I am going to wrap this test up and hand to my DH tonight as an early anniversary gift. Any idea how long it will read "pregnant"?

yeah congrats!! Come on over and join the Feb DDC!. I told Dh on our anniversary too!! I gave him a card and handed him the digital

#21 ·
Hi everyone!

I'm joining in - 6dpo here.... after 2 m/c, I'm a little worried about celebrating too early (as in, right away after I get a BFP) but that doesn't stop me from obsessing!

So, I think I see the beginning of a triphasic pattern on my chart, but that could also be wishful thinking... we'll see, I guess!
What does everyone else think? (because the only thing more fun that obsessing about your own chart is obsessing about someone else's right???)

chart here!

Blessings,
Mindi

#22 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by milosmomma View Post
CNutty- I totally followed you over from the other thread just to see what happens with you!
:
You are SO sweet. Still nothing, dh is out buying more tests. We have people my family coming over today, and if I dont have a glass of wine with my mom she is going to be VERY suspicious! I want to have good news to give her!

#23 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindi22 View Post
So, I think I see the beginning of a triphasic pattern on my chart, but that could also be wishful thinking... we'll see, I guess!
What does everyone else think? (because the only thing more fun that obsessing about your own chart is obsessing about someone else's right???)

chart here!
I don't know that there are enough temps to call it triphasic yet but I like that it is still climbing. I love obsessing about someone elses! I am 9DPO and getting tired of looking at mine....soon I will be seeing it in my sleep!
I would like to test tomorrow morning but I am worried it is too soon and a BFN will really bum me out.

#24 ·
This is my first time here, but I'm just jumping in. I usually post over on the nursing mom's thread, but I need more people to obsess with in this 2ww. I'm currently 4 dpo in our first cycle TTC #4. I'm obsessing MAJORLY: I've never been this preocupied ever in a 2ww. I think this may be because this will more than likely be our last pregnancy and it just seems like all my cards are on the table this time.
So, check out my chart if you wish. I'm a usually 10 day LPer, but I have had 2 12-day LPs in the last 3 years. I have a bunch of HPTs coming in the mail on Monday and I'm just trying to hold off till 9-10 dpo.
Darci

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.