Symptoms if they apply:
Testing:
Thoughts:

See less See more
#427 ·
^ Yay, we can be in the 2WW together!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunshine4004 View Post
pazerific - your temp this morning looks good!

luna - I will be eagerly stalking your chart for crosshairs.

I am doing well in the last week of my 2ww. I think my chart looks really good but that doesn't mean much. I have terrible back pain which I haven't had since my last BFP but I am telling myself it is from working out....I don't want to reinforce my false hopes.
I agree, Paz, I am rooting for you!

Hehe. I am a chart stalker too. I'll have to check yours out!

Quote:

Originally Posted by songbird45 View Post
Temps dropped like a rock this morning. I'm definitely not pregnant. (This is why I don't test. My chart tells me what I need to know.) I'm praying praying praying for AF - at least if temps are going to drop like this everything else should happen on schedule. If everything goes according to plan, it'll be spotting today and AF tomorrow.

My back hurts too... but so do my triceps and abs so I KNOW it's from working out!!

And, I always think fingersex too.

luna I'll be stalking your chart too!
Aww.
I know how it feels. When I got my BFN last cycle I was like "just hurry up and start, you evil Aunt Flo!!!"
: so I could get it over with and start anew. LMAO @
:

Well, I am trying not to get my hopes up *too* much, but who am I kidding, I will probably obsess this 2WW again. I think it will be slightly easier to cope since I've been temping, however, because I will have ovulation pinpointed more accurately & be able to keep daily tabs rather than being completely in the dark and worrying over "symptoms".

#428 ·
Wednesday Check-In (stupid computer was acting up)

Date: HALLOWEEN
Cycle Day: CD 13, I'm pretty sure 1 DPO
Appointments: The 13th... a check up for post D&C
Symptoms: cramping a little
Testing: Never again am I using OPKs. To stressful and I didn't get a positive. I got an almost positive so I think I would have gotten a positive the night before had I tested. I didn't because up until 5pm they were negative.
Thoughts: I had so much sex, my cervix hurts
We're taking tomorrow off.

slowtime We can be test buddies if you want? I plan to test on the 11th or 12th... how about you?

pazerific I hope it's a true BFP!!!

#429 ·
well everyone, it looks like it just might be it!!! i took another test this afternoon after holding my pee for about 6 long hours, and i got a faint but darker BFP that showed up within the 1st 5-7min!!!! woo hoo!!! i'm so excited--it just doesn't even seem real that it's happening. so i guess i'll move myself to BFP, but i'm still here. just want to be sure it's for real and we've got a sticky bean
:

#430 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by pazerific View Post
well everyone, it looks like it just might be it!!! i took another test this afternoon after holding my pee for about 6 long hours, and i got a faint but darker BFP that showed up within the 1st 5-7min!!!! woo hoo!!! i'm so excited--it just doesn't even seem real that it's happening. so i guess i'll move myself to BFP, but i'm still here. just want to be sure it's for real and we've got a sticky bean
:
That is SO exciting!!! Here's to a sticky!

#432 ·
Quote:

:
well I'm not in my 20's but I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS Pazerific! You kept me company the last few 2WWs and I'm glad to see your BFP! All the Best for a HH9 months.

#433 ·
Quote:

sooo...anyone interested in being threadkeeper for Nov? it's really pretty easy to keep up on. let me know asap if any of you would like to!

kelly
PM'd you

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

#434 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Erlaine View Post
Thanks fir the virtual hugs. I haven't tested again, I thought I would wait a week and see what happens with my body, whether my temps are up or down, how I feel, etc.

Aly, did your bff have a spotting period or was she like really bleeding? Just curious.

Gillian, I agree - I feel better today than yesterday, and now I'm just concentrating on this cycle. Going to try to help the healthiest sperm meet the healthiest egg, yippee!
She bleed for real just not quite as heavy but DEF more then spotting. It happens to alot of women my sister was here when I wrote that last reply and she said she had a period after a BFP also...I would wait a few days and test again or go to the DR and get him to do a quantatative.

#435 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by poetgirl View Post
well I'm not in my 20's but I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS Pazerific! You kept me company the last few 2WWs and I'm glad to see your BFP! All the Best for a HH9 months.

thanks so much! i was just thinking of you a day or two ago and wondering how things have been going. i hope you get your BFP very soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by countrybound View Post
PM'd you

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks on both! everything on the list should be updated and ready to become november's list!

#441 ·
Quote:

:
: congrats!!!
:

What kind of test did you use to get an early BFP? I am debating if I want to try to test tomorrow or not. Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by countrybound View Post
Here is NOVEMBERS thread!!!

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...=1#post9597680
Thanks countrybound!!

#442 ·
Hi everyone!

Things have been really busy this week, so I haven't had a chance to post my check-in so here goes...

Name: Connie
Date: 11/1/2007 (ok, now we need a Nov TTC in your 20s)
Cycle Day: CD 25 (I'm thinking I ovulated on CD 23)
Appointments: Nope
Symptoms: I'm REALLY breaking out (but I also ran out of face wash and have been using some crappy brand until I get my normal stuff)
Testing: Not until Nov. 13-15th. I'm going to try and hold off until the 15th, that would put me @ CD 39 (2 days longer than last months cycle)
Thoughts: Well, I really hope that I ovulated on Monday, but only time will tell. I had a temp drop and some high temps after CD 16, but they didn't stay high, so we'll see if this temp drop is actually it.

Ok, now I'm off to read up and see how you ladies have been doing!

#443 ·
months

Quote:

:
OMG!!! Congratulation!!! I'm sooo happy for you!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!
:
:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.