Mothering Forum banner

Welcome to the March 2012 DDC!

2K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  Shell29 
#1 ·
Welcome to the March 2012 DDC!! We are so happy for you!! I will be your moderator throughout the duration of your DDC. Should you have any questions, concerns, or comments, don't hesitate to contact me!
love.gif

~Jennifer

See less See more
#6 ·
Bother away! That's what I'm here for! I know a lot of the DDC's will create a due date list or belly pics thread, and I'd be more than happy to sticky any threads to the top of the forum. When someone gets something together that you want stuck to the top, let me know through PM.
thumb.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post

Congrats, Hannah and Susy! And thanks, Jennifer. We'll try to behave ourselves and not bother you too much, lol.

#7 ·
Thanks! I can tell I'm gonna like it here. I hope I get to stick around. :)

#8 ·
Hello! Got my
pos.gif
a week ago and am technically due in february, but I'll probably have a March baby anyhow... at least that's what I'm telling myself so I don't get too antsy if I make it to March still pregnant! :)

Reactions: jul511riv
#11 ·
HI all, my name is Alex and I'm hopefully expecting number 2! I did a few tests today and they were all positive but I'm only 11 DPOs so I am nervous. This is our first month trying and I am amazed top be pregnant as I am nursing my almost 2 year old still, and also training for a half ironman - which obviously I am not doing now! I was horribly sick with DS so I'm hoping there's not a repeat of the dreaded hypermesis this time around.

Congrats, all!

#12 ·
Join the nervous club. There's a lot of us. Congrats on your bfp. :)

#14 ·
Hi Ladies!

I just got my BFP yesterday morning, my 36th b-day!!!

So I'm about 4w2d pregnant with our second bub and totally surprised because I still nurse our 26-month-old daughter and this was only our first month trying for #2. So happy to be here!!!

Congratulations Mamas!!! Sticky dust all around
dust.gif

Reactions: Toposlonoshlep
#17 ·
I'm tentatively saying hi -- I'm pretty sure my test was positive, but I think I'm going to have to wait a few days to be completely sure. My luteal phase has been sitting at 10 days for a while, so I'm a bit worried about my progesterone being low; I'm taking vitex for that.

#18 ·
Hi ladies,
This is my first post- My husband and I happily confirmed our pregnancy with our doc on July 5th- our due date is 3/3/12. we are currently on a 10 day road trip and today I have been spotting! Trying not to worry too much- this is all new to me as it is my first pregnancy.
I feel quite good otherwise, and look forward to this beautiful experience!
joy.gif

#19 ·
Hello all! I just got married a little while back. I haven't gotten my period since so I took a test, and yes, it was quite positive. Its my first one so we're quite excited. I have a two year old ss that lives with us permanently so this is going to be quite interesting. I'm excited about learning new things in the forums!

#20 ·
Hello,
I'm12 weeks acording to my gut, I feel implant, and 10 wks acordin to hasty us tech. Either way surprised was still nursing 19mo but he no longer like the taste.. that makes me sad. I did nurse him to 42 lbs so I pray he's got some good stuff stored up. Congrats everyone and god bless.

#21 ·
Hello everyone :)

I'm due March 13/2012 with baby # 3. Although, I have a strong feeling this baby will be born March 1st, as my other 2 kids were exactly 12 days early. Lol. I know that's no indication and every pregnancy is different, but just a "mom feeling" you know.

I'm glad I found this forum, seems great so far!

#22 ·
Well, I'm past the superstitious stage, so I'm finally officially announcing my pregnancy. I'm amber and 11 weeks pregnant with my 2nd. I do pretty alternative prenatal care, so I won't know the sex or even if there's more than one in there until maybe later. I'm planning on having a midwife for my prenatal care and a midwife attended unassisted birth. We'll see what happens. My last birth was unassisted and it went so well, I'd love to do it again. I'm happy to meet all of you and hope everyone has an easy pregnancy!

#23 ·
I introduced myself a few days ago and now I have to say goodbye to my DDC :( Found out today, that there is no longer a heartbeat (had seen it numerous time due to multiple ultrasounds that were watching a small ovarian mass.) and that the growth seemed to stop around 2 weeks ago.

Hopefully, I will be able to join a new DDC in a few months. I wish healthy, happy pregnancies and babies to all of you.

#24 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell29 View Post

I introduced myself a few days ago and now I have to say goodbye to my DDC :( Found out today, that there is no longer a heartbeat (had seen it numerous time due to multiple ultrasounds that were watching a small ovarian mass.) and that the growth seemed to stop around 2 weeks ago.

Hopefully, I will be able to join a new DDC in a few months. I wish healthy, happy pregnancies and babies to all of you.
I am so sorry, Shell29.
hug2.gif

#25 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shell29 View Post

I'm so sorry to hear this. Wishing you and your family peace in the days ahead.

#26 ·
Thank you, both of you, for your kind words. It's hard, and I don't think it's fully sunk in yet.

Best of luck to both of you. I certainly won't be leaving the forums, and hopefully will have some good news to share in the coming months.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.