or Connect

Posts by MomtoRyan

Thanks I will try to make this soon....
do you puree it?  This sounds delicious!!
Ok so here it goes: 6: $1 forgot my water for the day and had to buy one $6.50 ice cream for our Momy and Daddy Date $10 for our sitter 7: $80 for our new flip mino hd video camera (we have been saving and searching for one for a great price (craigslist) 8: 9: 10: $36 groceries (DH also spend $ on groceries $84) $20 swim lessons 11: $18 kickboxing classes (3 classes worth), $16 groceries/materials. 12: 13: ate out $13 at local pizza place and $7.65 ice...
Ok so here it goes: 6: $1 forgot my water for the day and had to buy one $6.50 ice cream for our Momy and Daddy Date $10 for our sitter 7: $80 for our new flip mino hd video camera (we have been saving and searching for one for a great price (craigslist) 8: 9: 10: $36 groceries (DH also spend $ on groceries $84) $20 swim lessons 11: $18 kickboxing classes (3 classes worth), $16 groceries/materials. 12: 3/12 no spending days 6/20 eat at home or pack...
Ok so here it goes: 6: $1 forgot my water for the day and had to buy one $6.50 ice cream for our Momy and Daddy Date $10 for our sitter 7: $80 for our new flip mino hd video camera (we have been saving and searching for one for a great price (craigslist) 8: 9: 10: $36 groceries (DH also spend $ on groceries $ TBD) $20 swim lessons 2/12 days no spending 4/20 days eating at home or packing lunches
Quote: Originally Posted by mattemma04 Besides family I would opt to just buy some stuff for home.$9 is great.Our local Y charged $65 a month,but I could no longer afford that. Yes the $9 is a great deal but I can not get there due to child care. I have had my membership since December and used it 3 times since . I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can work in the childcare center at the other gym so I can get a free membership and bring ds...
Thanks for such great advice everyone. I emailed the gym askign if I could work in the childcare dept in exchange for a reduced/free membership. I haven't heard back yet but I am crossing my fingers. In the meantime I guess I will hit the stairs!!
Ok so here it goes: 6: $1 forgot my water for the day and had to buy one $6.50 ice cream for our Momy and Daddy Date $10 for our sitter 7: $80 for our new flip mino hd video camera (we have been saving and searching for one for a great price (craigslist) 8: 9: 2/12 days no spending 3/20 days eating at home or packing lunches
unfortunately no
I have a membership to our local gym $9/mth, problem is they have no child care and I can not get there with out it. The other gym that does hav eit is $45/mth not including the childcare costs. I have thought about having friends watch DS but he doesn't want me to leave. My Chiropracter is at the expensive gym and DS always tries to sneaks into the childcare room which is funny b/c he doesn't know them. DS has only been with me, DH, my mom, mil and a friend. Any...