or Connect

Posts by onlyAngil

Ttrying to find something to make that me, my kids and my best-est and her kid can have. The main problem I seem to have is the "flour". Ideas?   Our allergies/Sensitivities: Gluten (but oats and Malt Seem okay) Soy Sugar Dairy* Except Raw Milk Cheese, and small amounts of Goats Milk (Think it might be a bacteria type thing than lactose)   My best friend and her kid have allergies every which way: Brown Rice Oats Millet Rye Coconut Pea...
Also posted to the allergies board as I for got about it, >.<
I trying to find something to make that me, my kids and my best-est and her kid can have. The main problem I seem to have is the "flour". Ideas?   Our allergies/Sensitivities: Gluten (but oats and Malt Seem okay) Soy Sugar Dairy* Except Raw Milk Cheese, and small amounts of Goats Milk (Think it might be a bacteria type thing than lactose)   My best friend and her kid have allergies every which way: Brown Rice Oats Millet Rye Coconut Honey Maple Pea...
thank you
As a dancer I don't blame her!! I have to be in "the mood" for ballet- would never take two classes back to back -and it is an acquired adult taste of mine. Ballet really isn't a dance style for little kids. Personally, to me the natural consequence of not being able to find the leotard is go without, or have to wear something that works to dance in but obviously didn't match the rest of class... I don't mind a little humiliation, some disagree with me on this, & the...
We are a Pagan homeschool family. I am working mostly with in Waldorf, which I have found very supportive to being Earth Based right up till 2nd Grade. I am Currently looking into what Stories will fill the rolls of the 'Saint' stories, as it is the message of the story that matters, not this story or that. I feel Stiner, himself provided input from his religious pov and 'universal truths'- things that hold true from religion to religion- but didn't mean for his religious...
Im sorry >_
I was recently given two books that look ​like they are in a good parenting mindset but before delving into them wanted to know what people here felt about the books: A New Approach To Discipline: Logical Consequences, by Rudolf Dreikus and Loren Grey, and Help For The Hyperactive Child Through Diet and Love, by Janey Walls Mitchell.      TIA!                            
  If you are looking for other placenta workers in NJ, I am one!    I offer a few services from prints to powder and few things in between... :)  
Go BARB! You are such an inspiration :D       ... and it was great getting to know you better. lol