or Connect

Posts by libraleoloving

ay-yi-yi my BFF couldn't wait to email my coffee junkie self this article today. i'm all about ginger tea, "fizzy" water and OJ. BLEH! And I had a whole fresh pound of java from Trader Joe's!
Quote: Originally Posted by LittleRockstar Welcome! You've come to the right place. First, I'm here to tell you that it can be done and it has been done. I did it and I'm doing it again! I did not have an ideal pregnancy, nor did I get my ideal birth, but DD is here and she's happy and healthy. I'm a bit over halfway through another pregnancy right now. My fibroids are growing again, but not as rapidly as expected. It's unlikely that I'll get my...
Quote: Originally Posted by onyxravnos depending on your states laws you may be able to just go with a midwife and avoid OB's all togather. you may want to check into that. or perhaps a CNM? CNM = certified nurse midwife? I'm in NC if that helps anyone make any suggestions. And thanks to all of you guys. I am beginning to feel so much more hopeful
hi guys. i'm new in these parts but i thought a mommies of color post is a good place for me to get started. first, because i am brown and second, because my particular pregancy issues seem to be particular to "us". we're waiting a week to confirm what my symptoms suggest. however, in the meantime i am looking for all the info/support i can find about fibroids and pregnancy. you can see my mini-backstory here: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...8#post10311748 ...
Hi all! Several long time members told me to come here, do not pass go, do not collect $200 after a particularly bad OB appt yesterday that left me in tears. If there is such a thing as being two weeks pregnant, then I'm it! LOL It's just so obvious especially in light of the fact that I've been here before. The symptoms are pretty overwhelming and it's not psychosomatic because I'm not even the one to notice it first. My SO and BFF looked at me last week and both...